Eleven

A/N Possible Trigger Warning (unwelcome touching)

You loved dancing, but you'd never gone to a club without your girl friends and never one so busy in a popular area of Seoul. Despite your nervousness you were excited and dressed thoughtfully. You'd chosen a very short dress that showed the long smooth length of your legs, but covered you on top so you didn't feel exposed. Your hair and make up were exactly how you liked them, with the subtle switch from a lipstick to a lip stain. You hoped to test out the durability with Seojun later.

You'd agreed to meet at a diner a few blocks away from the club and when you stepped out of your cab and saw him your heart flipped. Seojun looked more handsome than you could have imagined in a fitted red button down with tight black jeans ripped across the thighs. He walked forward meeting you at the curb and spun you into his arms.

"You look breathtaking Y/N." He nuzzled his lips against your cheek, maybe going in for a kiss but you turned your head at the last moment. Was that already alcohol heavy on his breath?

"You started the party without me?" You did your best attempt at keeping the question lofty, why should you care if he'd had a drink before you arrived? It was already well into the night since most clubs didn't open until late.

"Yeah, I hung out with some friends, they'll see us at the club later. We should get you caught up." His smile brought back the giddy feeling and you nodded. Kim Seojun swept you into the diner his palm gently nudged into the small of your back. You were seated and he ordered for the table, spicy squid, chicken skewers and two bottles of soju.

He seemed normal to you even with the drinks he'd already consumed and you found yourself getting into his celebratory mood, throwing back shots of the bitter soju until the food arrived. Everything tasted amazing and conversation flowed easily, and by the end of your meal you were feeling the first buzz of the alcohol racing through your blood.

"Ready to go to the club? My friends just text me they have a table in VIP." You noticed for the first time his words slurred together at the end, or was it your hearing? You couldn't tell but he was smiling so brightly at you that you let him tug you to your feet.

The club was loud but beautiful with it's neon lighting and tall ceilings. Seojun introduced you to the four friends, all guys, as you slid into the booth at the edge of the dance floor, knee to knee with a guy to your left and Seojun. His hand found your lower thigh and he squeezed gently, nodding with a vibrant grin. The music pulsed into your head and when the several rounds of drinks slid across the white table top you indulged.

"Let's dance," Seojun had leaned in so close his lips were on your neck, it gave you shivers, but his fingers slipping under the edge of your short dress made you pull back. Maybe getting on the dance floor and out of the cramped booth was what you both needed.

He slid from the booth and soon you were in his arms swaying to the pounding beats of the club EDM remix of a popular song. You moved against him and he was talented, twisting and turning your bodies to the rhythm. You spun to face him, your hand on his chest, feeling a little uneasy on your feet from all the drinks coursing through you. He pressed so close that you could feel his sweat through the material of his shirt, his hands dropped to your ass and he was grinding into you with his thighs.

"Seojun-," you tried to step back to create some distance but he'd wrenched your body so his front was pressed to your back and his mouth was on your neck. You could feel him biting at the sensitive flesh, and you thought it should thrill you, but it didn't. You stomach flipped and not in a good way. He was so close, he wasn't paying attention to your body language, and now he wasn't even listening.

"I like being this close, don't act like you don't want me." His lips left your skin and teased up to your earlobe, you could feel him stroking himself against your ass, his fingers lifting the material of your dress.

"Seojun, stop-," you pulled away, anger setting in. You didn't like the way he pawed at you drunkenly, "let's get some water, ok?" You stepped forward but his hands caught you around the neck and turned you toward him as his lips crashed into you. It was rough, his teeth digging into your bottom lip and you tasted coppery blood. His hand too tight, you felt like you couldn't even breathe.

You yanked away from him, pain surging through your lip where he'd bit you. Your back bumped into another person, and when you slid sideways you met contact with another. Between the bodies around you and Seojun's hands dragging you back in, anger changed to panic. You tried to push him away but he trapped your arms against his chest, and your struggle accomplished nothing.

"I want to go now, stop!" You said it loudly hoping that the people oscillating to the thrum of the music around you would notice your discomfort. The music was too loud, everyone around you was too caught up in their own dancing. Lots of couples moved together just like Seojun was holding you now.

He'd returned one hand to your ass and the other was creeping up your ribs, getting way too close to your breast and he held you too tightly to move. He'd grabbed the material of your dress in his fist and you could feel any higher and you'd be exposed.

"I don't think the lady is enjoying herself." All at once Seojun was falling backward, the crowd of people buoying him from hitting the ground, but he wasn't touching you anymore. The guy had gently pulled you behind him and you looked around his frame to see Seojun staring at the guy shock on his features. He was tall and muscular and had a deadly serious look on his face. He was gritting his teeth making his jawline sharp and intimidating.

"Are you alright Y/N?" He'd turned so you could hear him. You blinked slowly, how could this guy know your name?