Prologue

"I love you Vansh" A petite figure said looking herself at the mirror in a heavy bridal attire. A tear fell from eyes and she smiled, weekly. Leaving the room with no charm on her face.....

A masculine man with a cap in army uniform was chasing behind the same girl who was running here and there in her white coat and red chooris making ringing sounds.

"Riddhima please listen to me! You know you can't run faster than me!" The shouted but she still kept running and entered her camp where he couldn't follow her.
________________________________________

Vansh and Riddhima are muddy, inside a small place, Riddhima was crying badly, both were exhausted. Vansh forwards his hands and Riddhima holds him tightly.
"I love you" She whispered which was inaudible to Vansh
_________________________________________

"I think I should tell Riddhima now, kyun Vansh?" Another man sitting the same Vansh asked him. They were sitting near a fireplace with some sticks in their hands.
Vansh broke the stick thinking deep and left from there.
_________________________________________

"Choice is yours Riddhima. We can meet like this or tell about us to Kabir. He is good friend of mine. He will understand for sure."
Vansh said to Riddhima who standing numb..

"Oh wow. So because he can't speak he is saying this to you. Tell me Riddhu. Is he worth it? What will you do if he denies to marry you like he did before!"

Siya thundered in between. Vansh fell silent while Riddhima was just looking at him.
"You...you...denied for marriage and then want me to divorce him just be called a divorcee? Why!?"

Riddhima pulls him by his collare crying badly.

"As I said. I will move on with Kabir."

Riddhima left from there wiping her tears.

That's the prologue!! Put your reviews on the story..
1st chapter will be posted soon!
Tanvi 💫