23. Time for Sangeet!

Riddhima was getting ready in her room with help of her sister, she was excited for her sangeet very much. Very limited people were invited, and no one other than close family for the marriage.

"Di.If you don't mind can I ask something?" One of her sisters asked hesitantly. Riddhima smiled and nodded.

"He loved someone else so there was no point of me being there. That's it." Riddhima said while her sister was suprised that she knew what she will ask.

Riddhima's phone rang and both if them turned. It was Vansh's call. Riddhima picked it up happily.

"Hi sweetheart. Ready?" Vansh's voice came.

"Yess... you?" Riddhima replied.

"Yeah me too. Mom was saying today the date of our wedding will be fixed." Vansh stated cheekily.

"Wow! That's great. Uhm...are you on your holiday?" Riddhima asked indirectly and he knew it.

"Yes...full holiday until our marriage." Vansh replied.

"I have bought a gift for you. Come on time." Riddhima said.

"Wow...I have also bought something. And I should be the one to say you to come on time. I am already on my way." Vansh said and Riddhima gasped.

"Buddhu why didn't you tell me! Ohk wait we will also be reaching soon." Riddhima said.

"Come safely jaan. Bye." Vansh said.

"Bye" Riddhima replied softly.

The base of music could be felt at the gates of the hotel. Gupta family, small and beautiful happily entered to find Rai Singhanias already standing and waiting for them.

"Oh my god Riddhima you look so beautiful! God must save you from evil eyes." Uma stated cupping her cheeks.

"Thank you Ma." Riddhima said shyly.

"Oh ho...the blush is too red. It was not before like that." Ishani teased Riddhima.

"No it's not like that" Riddhima stated.

"Wow...A new Riddhima is seen today Han?" Angre joined Ishani too. Every giggled.

"Stop it guys... don't tease her more." Vansh said as he entered with full swag, everyone smiled.

"Ohk we won't. Let's not be late and start the Sangeet! You both come and sit." Ishani said and pulled Riddhima and Vansh to the big couch.

"Who wants to be the first to start?" Ishani nearly shouted to stop the gossips all over.

"What about you and Angre Jiju?" Aryan suggested.

"OOO when did I became Jiju?" Angre said.

"Haww...means you will not become my Jiju? Ishani see, I told you..tch...you wasted so much time of my sister. Poor she." Aryan said and giggled..

"Exactly. What's wrong?" Ishani asked Angre.

"Actually it's right if we dance... first" Angre whispered in her ear and both went up to the stage.

Aaja Soniye!

Everyone clapped for the young couple as they moved towards the stage.

Cat walk Wali Baby Hai Teri Chaal
Backless Suit Wich Lagdi Kamal
Ho Kithe Chali Jandi Ae Aaha
Ho Kithe Chali Jandi Ae Oho