13. Surprise?

Riddhima went towards the military trucks which were moving to the 'Actual' war zone. Rushing and pushing the soldiers she reached the truck of the BSF soldiers which had some soldiers inside who looked at her with surprise.

Riddhima stared them for a while but a voice caught her attention.

"Riddhima?"

She turned to find Vansh standing all set for the war, tight-fitted clothes, helmet, life jacket full of mini bombs, and a gun in hand. He kept the gun on his shoulder moving close to her.

"Leave from here!" Vansh shouted at her making her flinch.

Riddhima knew the reason of him saying so, of course he didn't want to be weak to serve his country.

"Please don't fall weak for me. I will be proud by any results." Riddhima said cupping her face and he looked at with astonishment.

"I am always yours Vansh. You know where you are? In my heart, in my mind, my soul is all yours... So never think about ANYTHING. We have talked about this earlier na? Just remember it." Riddhima and he looked a little relieved.

"Dil jeet leti ho Riddhima.." Vansh said proudly.
(You win my heart Riddhima)

"That's why tumhein jeeta hai" Riddhima said and smiled.
(That's why I won you)

"Kill anyone, kill the whole bloody pack of them. Just come back ok?" Riddhima said to Vansh kissing his knuckles.

"Can't promise meri jaan. It's just that...I love you." Vansh said pulling her for a bone crushing hug kissing her forehead.

"Now go...and get me big victory" Riddhima said and both chuckled. Vansh again kissed her forehead.

"Take care... whatever happens..I am always with you, and Ma and Ishani too" Vansh said.

"I know...now go...you have to complete my wish" Riddhima said and Vansh nodded, leaving from there.

As soon as the truck was out of her sight, she turned back wiping her tears. Back to play her part for the nation.

24 hours, there was no trace of anyone's return from the war and Riddhima had since seen 5-6 soldiers loosing their breaths infront of her.

"Jhalak get the tweezer we need to operate"
Riddhima said sadly looking up on the next injured soldier.

She completely forgot about everything, her only and only aim was to make every soldier reach their home safely. To reduce the number of deaths happening, to bring smile of the families of the soldiers.

Vansh was behind a rock, face was smeared with black smoke and dust was all over. He peeked and saw 3 men's standing with a heavy missile gun. Vansh very well knew the missile was complete destruction if shot. Inhaling a deep breath, he shot aimlessly and successfully killed 2 of them, while the third was shot by his fellow soldiers.

"We need to take the peek! Fast!" General Bakshi spoke and all the soldiers along with Vansh rushed to the peek as they had to capture it successfully.

As soon as the national flag was hoisted, all of them felt a wave of proudness in them. Cheering up each other, celebrating their happiness.

* 2 weeks later*

Ishani's was sitting in the living room when her phone rang, she picked it up with a weird face.

"Hello?" Ishani said.

"Hello mam. I am standing at your door with a gift sent by Riddhima Gupta. Can you please take it?" The voice came Ishani hurriedly went towards the door.