2. Nadaniyan

Kabir and Riddhima and standing with their bags on the railway station. There was all cluster of families bidding bye to their loved ones. Mothers crying, wives teary eyed, it was an emotional scenario.
Since there was no one to bid Riddhima, she was standing with her suitcase and her eyes finding someone, she jumped a bit to look around but was unable to find anyone.
At last, she jumped as higher as she can and listened some chuckling to stop. She turned back to see Kabir smiling looking at her.
"What? Can't you help me?" Riddhima said looking at him. Kabir was confused by her behaviour.
"Tch...you only said we are friends. So help your friend! Lift me up." Riddhima said with childish glint in her eyes.
"Are you sure? Don't beat me later." Kabir giggled in his own words and lifted her from the back while she kept her hand on her forehead avoiding the sun looking everywhere on a serious note. Her seriousness turned into a wide smile.
"Prisha!!"

She shouted waving and got a wave in return.
"Put me down." She ordered Kabir and he did so.
"Thank you Kabir. Well you haven't seen the actual Riddhima yet." Riddhima said with a big smile on her face.

Kabir was adoring her while she was talking to her parents on the phone. She declined the call looking at the empty train line.

Last week only, Riddhima has decided to be normal, or what she was before. She decided to love only one person. That is herself. She had already decided for having 'ONLY' friendship with Kabir. They had developed a good friendship in a month.

The train arrived, making a loud honking sound with big lights flashing on her eyes. She tried to stop it putting her hands but her tiny hands were not able to do so. All of a sudden the light was not there. She removed her hands to see how this happen.

She saw him, after a whole of 2 weeks, 3 days, 6hours and 9 minutes. His masculine body in which she used to fit easily, his wide chest on which she heard her own name in his heartbeat. He was standing looking at the train with a bag pack on one side of the shoulder and other hand in his pocket. Head high with a summer cap of military print.

Riddhima's vision became blurry as tears were filled in her eyes, she didn't let them fall and wiped them up. Still looking at him, he was looking normal. As nothing has happened. But Riddhima was able to see his heart screaming from inside.

A tap on Riddhima's shoulder broke her thoughts. It was Kabir with her bags.
"I will keep them at your place and leave for my coach. You can have your privacy with your friends."

Kabir said stumbling with his and her bags while Riddhima helped him blankly and they reach their seat. Most of the doctors were given with A1 coaches as they have to get to work immediately as they reach.

(A1 coaches have different small rooms with 4 seats each. There are 4-5 such rooms in a coach. You might have seen in Jalebi movie)

Keeping her stuff, Kabir was looking Riddhima who was busy arranging everything. He chuckled and left from there silently. And as he left, Riddhima closed the door and took a seat. As if she was waiting for him to go.

"Congratulations Dr. Riddhima! Married han?" Riddhima's friend and junior doctor Jhalak entered along with her twin sister Prisha.

"Hi Dr. Congratulations" Prisha said with a huff keeping her bags at place. Both took their place infront of Riddhima.

"What happened you look lost?" Jhalak asked with a concerned voice.

"Nothing, just pissed off. Hey, how about your holiday?" Riddhima said with a fake smile trying to change the topic.

And as usual, they starting chatting and fighting with each other as Riddhima wanted. She rested her chin on her hand looking out of the window.

If I say the truth,
There is a ray of hope
I have a picture of us together
Will I be able to cope?
- Tanvi

Riddhima closed her eyes with a tear escaping. Is she so week? Should she return to him? Is he alright?
Riddhima tried to change her mind by keeping herself busy. Prisha and Jhalak kept her busy with their cute antics. It was midnight, around 3 am. When the train reached Surat, Gujarat.
Riddhima woke up due to a sound and saw her best friend cum sister standing at door opening hands for a hug.
Riddhima hugged her tightly and they both took a seat.

"Are you fine Ridz? Did Kabir do anything?" She asked concerned holding her hands.
"No Siya. Infact Kabir is nice. He also loved someone else. So we have decided to be just friends. He even said he will not come between my duty." Riddhima told her sadly.
"You told him about Vansh?" Siya asked on which Riddhima chuckled and nodded in no.
"He said he doesn't want to know." Riddhima hugged Siya again.
"Don't you think you should move on?" Siya asked out of nowhere.
"No. I love Vansh only. Even if I never get him. And he is being punished on his mistake."
Their chats were broken by knock at the door. They opened it to see their co-workers standing there.
One them held Riddhima's hand pulling her out.
"Sher o shayari h jaye, Dr. Sharma?"
Doctor Ajinkya asked Riddhima.
"I am still Dr. Riddhima. Aur Sher o shayari ko na hai kehte." Riddhima smiled and now they were all gathered in a room.
There were about 6-7 doctors and 8-9 junior doctors.
"Shuru kariye Riddhima Ji!"
One of them cheered and all of them were hooting and whistling.

Unki mohabbat se
Kyu taulein hum tumko
Wo joh izzat dete hain
Tum de na sake humko

The crowds cheered up while Siya was standing smiling knowing the actual meaning of her lines.
"If you are done let's have a dance." Atul decided and putting a song on the phone.

Zara-zara tu pagal hai, Teri baatein anokhi hain
Teri-teri bholi si adaa, Teri aankhein
Saloni hai

Along with everyone, Riddhima was too going through the beats, hands up in the air, hair open moving with the flow. Kabir who was passing from their along with some more people stopped and was looking at her.
From the other side, Vansh was adoring her the same....

Teri masoomiyon se hai meri hairaniyan
Meri jaan le gayi dekho Teri naadaniyan
Tu pagal lagti hai,
Teri yeh saari nadaniyan
Nadaniyan

As soon as Riddhima saw Vansh. She stopped dancing and was looking at him.

Mai to teri intezaari mai kuwarin reh gayi
Saari mehendi-wehendi haathon ki bechari beh gayi...

Riddhima turned the other side to see Kabir smiling at her. She felt weird thinking how would he have reacted seeing her dancing like this. She pulled Siya with her back to their seat.

Precap- Vansh and Kabir together?

Hi guys!!! I am happy you all liked my story 😊 do vote and comment your review. Happy day!
Tanvi 💫