30. Fight

Vansh collected himself back and stood up to see the man standing, he raised the bat again to hit him but Vansh held it with one hand and snatched it from him hitting it back on him. He kicked on his stomach and he fell on the ground. Vansh choked him and bent to his level.

"Where is she... WHERE IS SHE" Vansh shouted at his irritating smile.

Vansh punched on his face and he winced. The man kicked Vansh by his knees on his stomach and stood up back, while same went to Vansh with his hands on his stomach.

The man picked the stool and smashed it on Vansh, who turned his back towards him to not get hurt badly. Vansh turned back, it was enough for him. He pulled out his revolver again and pointed at him, while his wife Shahina who was watching everything from the room shouted.

Vansh didn't pay a heed, the man started walking back and collided with the wall, no where to run.

"Where is your not so dear chief?" Vansh asked.

"And why would I tell you of I am getting a chance to die for my god?" He replied back.

"As if you are did anything good for god by killing her." Vansh roared "either tell me and get a simpler life than that you will get if you will not tell." He stated with a sigh.

"I don't want to rot in hell seeing a woman die..." The man said with a disgusted face.

"Where is she..." Vansh said, again.

"With the chief, that's all I know." The man said.

"LIE!" Vansh shouted "where were you when the bomb blasted?" The man's eyes widened atthe question.

"Why did the bomb blast on the place where you all relied? You know? NO YOU DON'T. She did it. She saved your life you dumb head! La-" Vansh stopped in between feeling something on his back of the neck.

He turned a little, knowing it was gun in Shahina's hands. Her hands trembled as Vansh stared at her. It didn't even took a minute to him to snatch the gun from her, and turned back to the man.

"Where is HE." Vansh said in a determined tone.

"I will not tell. I have promised." He said the same in a different way.

"Now you will tell." Armaan said coming down with Inayat in his arms and Shrinath handcuffed the man.

"Vansh are you taking him somewhere?" Inayat asked as she saw Shrinath leaving with her father.

"Yes. But we will back again ok?" He said to Inayat and she nodded, Vansh turned to Shahina. "He doesn't deserve such graceful daughter." He said and went away with Armaan followed by him.

"Wait leave my daughter!" Shahina shouted and ran behind them, whoever she was, but first Inayat's mother.

"Police will come to arrest you, directly tell them everything you know and you will be able to meet your daughter. We aren't kidnapping her, she is too, a witness." Vansh said as Shahina held his arm.

And the same happened, lady police officers arrived, the whole area was sealed and checking was to happen while Shahina was arrested too.

"Inayat..if you tell me everything we will be able to meet Riddhim... I mean-"

"Ridzi. I know." Inayat said pulling Armaan's batch.

"Hey! That's my love don't snatch it from me." Armaan said and Inayat giggled.