7. Why Vansh Why!?

Riddhima turned to see her standing but she was not able to walk. She made her sit again.

"You say here. I will be back with a crape bandage and then leave you to the military camp ok?"

The girl got a wide smile on her face and nodded in yes. Riddhima left the room and went to call to the officials in the camp and told them all of her suspections and her answers.

"You just spoiled her life Vansh, and nothing else."

Riddhima heard Siya's voice. She turned to see Vansh standing there talking to Siya.

"Siya I didn't knew that...."

Vansh was cutted by Siya..

"Even if you didn't knew, you did na. Not only hers but Kabir's and mine too!" Siya said.

How is Siya's life involved in it?

Thoughts arrived in her mind. She opened the door and entered inside and held Siya's arms tightly.
Vansh and Siya became silent seeing her.

"Don't say you love Kabir, Siya." Riddhima looked straight in her eyes.
Siya squeezed her eyes and nodded in yes.
Riddhima left her and took few steps back, but collided with Vansh.

"Riddhima even you were forced to marry him, please have a divorce. We all will be happy." Siya tried to change her mind.

"Say you and Kabir, not me." Riddhima said backing off.

"I love him very much Riddhima. Even he does the same. You love Vansh..."

"But Vansh doesn't!!!" Riddhima tried to control our scream.

"I do Riddhima I do!" Vansh turned Riddhima to him "I love you. I love you Riddhima!" Vansh looked in her eyes.
_________________________________________

"Papa I don't want to marry Kabir." Riddhima marched inside the house throwing the engagement ring.

"Mm hmm! What is this Rishika! I have fixed it and that's it. Be happy." Sunil said not being interested.

"You all know I love Vansh! Then why! Bhaiii!" She saw her brother sitting quietly with his head bowed down.

"He won't say anything. I have stopped him by your swear only." Her mother Rekha swings her saree sitting on the sofa.

"I will run away!!" Riddhima shouted

"Listen Rishika. We have talked to Vansh. And he has agreed. So just shut up." Rekha pulled and locked her in her room.
_________________________________________

Riddhima threw his hands off her. Vansh was just looking at her continuously.

"Stop staring at me. Everything happened infront of you and you.... You just watched it happening. You know what, now I really don't care." Riddhima left from there hiding her tears.

She left from there, but stopped with a jerk. She forgot about that girl!! She turned back as she had to inform any soldier, and Vansh was there. She came back to Vansh but only found Siya standing there.

"Where is Vansh?" She asked.
"He is leaving..Riddhima .." Siya was cutted by Riddhima.
"We will talk later..." She ran to gate where Vansh was leaving.

She ran behind him, and after shouting and running, Vansh stopped and she collided with him.

"Woh...(panting) there is a suspect... She.."
"She?" Vansh asked sternly