Chapter 18

Hardin

It's Christmas morning and I'm waiting for my two girls to wake up someone Emery made her way in here last night and she is laying right in the middle her little arms and legs spread out she rolls over and attaches her sled onto Tessa holding onto her arms Tessa stirs and opens her eyes looking down at Emery "merry Christmas love"I say to her and she turns her head to face me "merry Christmas"She says back and Emery stirs starting to wake up "mama dada"she says still with her eyes closed "where here baby"Tessa tells her and she opens them "Hi dada"she sits up "good morning daring"

"Emery do you know who came last night"Tessa ask her and she shakes head no "Santa clause"

"Ahh Santa"she tries to hide under the covers "it's ok he is gone now"I pull her back out "look let's go outside"I say to her and she holds onto me "wowww"she tries to get out of my arms "mine"she points to herself and we both nod and she runs to the pile of gifts "to tricky"she pulls at the wrapping paper "ughhh"

"Here like this Emery"Tessa sits down beside her helping her pull at the tape "a big one"she stands back up running over to a big wrapped gift beside the tree "open open"she jumps up and down and she starts pulling at the paper "what is it"she asks when she gets all the wrapping of "it's a house for you Emery"

"My house"she says opening the door "ohhh kitchen"We decided to get Emery a play house for out our little back Emery runs back out and down the hall way "where is she going?"Tessa looks to me and I shrug my shoulders a few seconds later Emery comes out dragging her pillow and blanket "night night"she goes into the house shutting the door "Emery you have more gifts"

"No more gifts I'm sleepy"we hear her say "well she is alseep"Tessa looks in the little window she moves back over and sits beside me "why did we bother with all this stuff we could've just gave her that"Tessa jokes and I pull her down to sit on my lap "Merry Christmas"I hand her a small box "what is it"she looks at me "open it and see"I tell her and she pulls at the bow "Hardin"she says lifting up the charms "I love it so much thank you"she throws her self around me kissing all over my face "I didn't think you would love it this much"I laugh

"Of course I would"she stares down at the charms I got her I got her a new charm with a photo of me her and Emery on it from when Emery was just born "I really do love it she takes of her bracelet sticking in the new charm and I help her get it back on her arms "I have something for you"she gets of my lap and hands me and envelope "it's probably not as good at yours"she says and I open the envelope two plane tickets to Paris "Tessa you didn't have to do this"I hate Tessa spending money on me "we always talked about Paris I figured why not now"she smiles at me "is the baby coining?"

"Nope I have it all organised"she tells me and I wrap my arms around her "even better"I kiss her lifting her of the ground "we..can't"she moves away

"Why not"I pull her back to me and she looks over to the toy house "this ain't the only room in the house"I say and take her hand and she giggles moving ahead of me and I stop her at the stairs "don't think I can make it up the stairs"I say to her letting out a moan as I take of her underwear "Hardin"she moans "what do you want"

"You"she grabs my face as I enter her "careful"I hold her us so neither of us fall "I love you"she says putting her fingers to my hair and I go faster and bury my face in her neck as both of us ride out our highs....we both just stay there as we both catch our breaths "what are you doing"she asks me as I pull my top of her "cleaning you"I wipe her "your disgusting"she says "you love it "I say and she smiles and I help her up and "where are you going"I ask her as she walks up the stairs "I'm going to shower"she turns back around "is that an invention"I follow behind her and than we hear Emery cry "this ain't over"I say walking back down the stairs

Tessa

Two weeks ago I was feeling sick and nauseous so I took a pregnancy test and it came up positive I didn't tell Hardin just because I'm scared after what we just did..on the stairs I told him I'm going to have a shower which I am but I also want to take another pregnancy test and than I'll tell him.

I make sure to shut the bathroom door and lock it because I don't want him to walk in I take out the stick and pee on it these 3 minutes are the longest....