Chapter 27

Hardin

"I'm pregnant"she blurts out "you..your..pre..what"I can't even get my words out "are you joking"I ask her and her eyes go wide "of course not wide would I joke about this"she says which is true "how did this happen"I ask her and she laughs "you know how"she takes my hand and I bring it up to her face creasing her cheek "where having a another baby"I say and she nods looking into my eyes "I can't be kid this"
"Me to...I'm sorry about hiding the injections from you"she says "basically I have been injecting hormones into myself at the hopes of would help me get pregnant and I didn't want to tell you because I didn't want to get your hopes up incase it didn't work but...it has and I'm really pregnant"her eyes tear up "please don't be mad at me"

"I won't lie I was ma because I did t know what you where doing but know that I know it helped you I couldn't be happier"she cups my cheeks kissing me "and I swear Hardin this is going to work I can feel it I know and we are going to have this baby we are going to be excited and we are not going to panic that the worse can happen"

"Tessa"I kiss her moving my hand to her stomach "I love you so much and our baby"I say and she starts to cry "I have been extra emotional lately with all the hormones"she fans her eyes "and extra horny"I tease her "I...ok I might have been"she says kissing me again "today has been the best and worst day"I say to her and she turns her head "the crash with Emery I'm not going to lie I was scared for a few moments and when I heard Emery cry all I could think about was that you where at home and if it was any worse you would've been alone"I tell her honestly and I can tell she doesn't really no what say back she just hugs me and I flinch a bit "sorry"she apologies "it's ok the pain is worth it to be here with you"I tell her and she softly smiles "are you really in pain"she asks me "not that much don't worry"

"I will worry you know that"and I know she will she always does "your crazy"I tell her "I know so are you"

"What exactly did Emery tell you"she asks me "basically she seeing you sticking needles into your stomach and that your probably on your menstrun cycle"I say and she laughs "menstrun cycle how would she even know what that is"

"I don't know and I don't think I want to know"I laugh and she goes quiet "is everything ok love"

"How do you think she will react"she asks me "I say she will be happy"

"Will she though you can't even say she is not territorial with us how will she be if there is another baby around because a new baby needs a lot of attention"

"Let's just wait a couple weeks before telling her so she doesn't have that long to think about it"I tell her rubbing her stomach and she kneels her head on me "I'm going to get fat again"she complains "no you won't"

"So I wasn't fat with Emery"she says "you had a person inside you"I try to tell her "your just saying that I will be fat I can feel it"

"But do you not remember how much these grew"I move my hands to her breasts "I hope that happens again"I say kissing them and I hear her breathing get heavier "I hope that happens again"I look up at her and she is just staring down at me with an open mouth...