Chapter 23

Tessa

We arrive at Emery's school for her first day the past few days she hasn't been that nervous but this morning she is really nervous she hasn't let go of our hand since we got here and she is very quiet "Emery stand there and get a picture"Hardin tells her and Emery let's go of my hand "I'll send that to my mum"

"look Emery here is your classroom "I don't think I want to go in"she shakes her head "Emery your going to be fine"Hardin kneels down to here "daddy I don't think I'm ready today"

"Of course you are your our brave girl"he tries to comfort her "Look there is Landon"Hardin points into the classroom and we walk inside "Emery how are you feeling"he asks her and she doesn't say anything "she is just a little nervous"I say to him "don't worry Emery you don't need to be nervous i know you will enjoy it"he tries to calm her and she holds my hand tighter "here look you sit here"we walk over to her desk and I let go of her hand and she sits down "we will be back now"I tell her and we walk away "She is really nervous"I say to Hardin and Landon "don't worry Tessa she will be fine"my best friend reassures me when I look back over she is talking to another girl on her desk so me and Hardin decide to leave before she notices

"So what do you want to do for the day"he asked me when we get in the car "mmmm let me think a free bourse with no child busting in the bedroom door every five minutes "she is only going to be there in school for 3 hours"

"That's enough time to me"he squeezes my tigh "I would love to but I can't"

"Why not your not in work today neither am I"

"I have to go to the doctors I have an appointment"I tell him and he looks at me "why you didn't tell me what's it for"

"Just routine nothing to worry about"I tell him and we pull into the drive way "Tess are you not telling me something"

"Of course I'm not Hardin your crazy I need to go"I get out of the car "we'll you didn't tell me you had a doctors appointment"

"I don't think I need to tell you everywhere I go"I say to him and he just scoffs handing me the keys and I get into the drivers side driving of

The truth is I haven't told Hardin I have been going the doctors lately I have been getting new test in my uterus and he just doesn't need to go it's been easy to keep it form him the past 2 weeks because we have been so busy in work

I wait in the waiting room I always get so nervous"Now Tessa Young your doctor will see you in room two"I'm called , I go down to the room and change into the gown "Tessa it's nice to se enough again how have you been have all them hormones making you crazy"he jokes the last 3 weeks I have been injecting my self with hormones "definitely has"I laugh "well that's a good sign if you just lay back"I lie back on the bed and he puts some help on my stomach
"We'll we have seen some progress you seen to be producing a lot my eggs than you have in the last month this is looking promising"My doctors tells me "really so what does that mean"

"I would suggest keeping an eye on when your ovulating and taking your shots because they seem to be helping I don't think I'll have to see you for 4 weeks but of course if you have any problems or questions just call me"

I feel bad because the past few weeks my hormones have been all over the place and I have been taking it out in Hardin and Emery but I haven't ment it

I get back to the house with still just about 2 hours till we have to collect Emery "hey"I wrap my arms around Hardin's waist "oh so you want to be nice to me now"he turns to me "I am nice"

"You weren't earlier"he reminds me "That's because...I'm on my period"I feel bad lying to him "oh yes forgot they make you more crazy than usual how was the doctors"

"Everything's good"I give him a smile and he eye me up and down "your strange"

"I am not"I defend myself "oh you are"he wraps his arms around me "but I like it"he kisses me "hey I can't"I slap his hand away "we have done it before"

"Not today"I started this period lie so I have to keep up with it "Tessa Scott you stress me out"he says walking into the kitchen he refuses to call me Tessa Young anymore because I won't marry him "don't be mad at me"I grab his hand pulling him down onto the chair it doesn't mean I get do something for you"he looks at me confused than his eyes widen as I unzip his jeans....

We arrive at Emery's school to collect her I hope she was ok after we left we get inside her classroom and when she see us her eyes light up "I had the best day ever"she tells us running over to us and I'm shocked "I'm proud of you Em"Hardin tells her "do I have to go can't I stay longer"

"You can't it's home time you come back tomorrow"Hardin explains to her "ok but before we go daddy look"she grabs his hands and we walk over to her desk "I have my colours here and that's my name tag so people can remember my name but obviously Landon knows my name because he is my uncle but I have to call him Mr Gibson"she giggles and Landon walks over to us "good job today Emery"he says to her "I had so much fun today"she tells him "Emery"we hear at the door and Addy is there "Addy shouldn't you be in class"

"I am daddy I'm just going the bathroom and I seen yous talking I wanted to say hi..hi"she waves "ok I need to pee"she runs past the door and Landon shakes his head "she keeps me on my toes"he laughs "well we better get going I'll text you"I tell him and we leave "mommy guess what I was the only person who knew what 30+30 some kid thought it was 33"she says proudly "well I'm glad you have a good day"

"I'm tried now"she yawns "here love"he lifts her up into his arms and she yawns again laying down her head "she was only in there for 3 hours she will be exhausted when it's full hours"Hardin says to me and I agree Emery's school is doing 3 hour days for the first 2 days than they will increase the hours so they can get used the change from kindergarten

"Can I go to sleep"Emery asks us when we get home "are you a sleepy"I ask her and she nods me and Emery go down to her room and I change her out of her clothes and she climbs into her bed "did you miss me today"She asks me "I did ,did you miss me"

"Not that much"She tells me shaking her head and I close her curtains to make it a bit darker "well I did a little bit mommy I just had so much fun"

"That's ok sweetie I'm glad you enjoyed it"I tell her stroking her head and she yawns again turning onto her side closing her eyes and I leave her room