Chapter 32

Tessa

I woke up before Hardin and Emery our baby has been waking me up nearly every morning hopefully that means he is an early riser like me I keep teasing Hardin saying this baby will be mine because he has Emery and I'm so excited we are having a boy we are still deciding on names there is a name I really like and I don't think Hardin is to sure on it but I just love it so much and think it's perfect and I only have 2 months to go

I make Hardin some coffee I miss my morning coffee that's one thing I dislike about pregnancy "good morning"I push the hair back from his face "good morning"he rubs my stomach and I sit down beside him "how are you feeling love"

"I'm feeling fine don't you worry"I tell him he is always worrying about me lately "can you please go wake Emery up from school you know she will get out faster for you"I ask him "fine fine I will go get the terror"he sits up and I watch him as he stands up putting on bottoms "like the view"he says smirking and I didn't even realise I was staring.

"Why"

"Because I said so"I hear Hardin say to Emery as they come into the room "morning baby"

"Morning mommy"she wraps her arms around me "I don't want to go to school"she complains "Emery we have this conversation every morning you have to"Hardin says and she huffs "but my teacher is so annoyinggggg"

"Your teacher is Landon"

"Exactly I feel like I never get a break I'll I hear is Emery be quiet Emery concentrate bla bla bla"

"Your just been dramatic come on let's get you dressed"I say to her and we go back to her bedroom "mommy when are you painting the baby's room"

"Hopefully today me and daddy are both of work"I tell her and hand her clothes "what colour"
"Maybe a light yellow"I tell her me and Hardin do t want to mistake the same mistake we made with Emery thinking she would like a pink room

I finished getting her dressed and do her hair and after minutes of complaint she is finally out the door I go into the baby's room and Hardin is already setting out the paint I rub my stomach as I can feel him move around I just know he is going to be a big baby my skin is so much more attached than it was with Emery "are you ok love"Hardin asks me "oh I'm fine the baby is just moving around a lot"

"Why don't you let me paint and you sit down"he says to me "I want to help"

"I have this you need to relax your always to on the go and your very b-"he stops himself "in very what"
"Your very heavily pregnant"

"Fine I won't help"I leave the room I know I'm probably just been dramatic but that's another reason I dislike pregnancy my mood changes in a second "Tessa I'm sorry I didn't mean to call you bi"

"Hardin"

"Sorry sorry I didn't mean it it just came out "he says sitting down beside me "sorry for snapping"

"All i meant to say is your close to the end of your pregnancy and I think you should rest inside of doing things"

"But than I get board"

"Oh Tessa you know I could keep you entertained but I can't"he teases me Hardin has since I'm in my last few months he is not having sex or doing anything that will lead to sex because he is scared it will hurt the baby he did the same thing with Emery even thought the doctor said it's perfectly fine he said she doesn't realise how big he is and it will definitely touch of the baby "Hardin"I look up at him  "don't tease me Tess"

"The doctor said it's perfectly fine"

"Still I'm not taking my chances"he tells me but I can tell he is struggling like some nights her holds me tighter and I can feel him get hard but than he will go to the bathroom because I told him if he isn't doing anything for me I won't do anything for him so in a way we are both struggling but in some ways I don't mind because I just like knowing he is their at night when he holds me or sitting on the couch and I lay my legs on him

"The baby's kicking again"I say to him taking his hand and pressing it in my stomach "he is moving a lot"he smiles "Auden I think it's perfect"

"You really like it?"I question him "I do I tried my best not to because I kinda wanted to be the one to pick the name because I am pretty good at it"he laughs "but I think it's perfect for our little boy and I was thinking of middle names"he tells me "what where you thinking"

"Auden Ken Scott"

"Really Hardin Ken would've loved it"I say and he gives me a small smile "it's perfect"I rub his cheek "He is going going to be mine"

"Ok Tess say what you want"he teases me "he will just you wait"I laugh and he rolls his eyes "are you pretending  to be me"I ask him and he does it again and I do it back to him.