Chapter Four

WHoooooooooo! Ch. 4!!! It's kinda long but I enjoyed writing it so, I hope you enjoy reading it!

Also! I wanted to thank a couple people for reading for story!

aRts_95

Melody_Henno

bellabringitbak

ACE-STARS

THANKS SO MUCH!

SKUHJDBFUGFU ALSO, LOOK ToO THE RIGHT, PLEASE! I want you guys to choice the cover for this story. Amazing cover makers made tons for me and these were my favorite three. Please Comment your Votes for which you like the best! THANKS

Okay, what I did next kind of scared the crap out of me. I grabbed his neck and pulled his face an inch from mine. I lightly grazed my lips against his strong jaw line and stared into his eyes, "You have no idea who you're messing with." I muttered and shoved him off me. He looked dazed and overall stunned. My heart was pounding hard in my chest and I walked off, trying not to stumble over my own feet or something. Or worse, barf. I turned the corner and dipped.

            I bet he thought we were actually going to make out. What a weirdo. I smiled mischievously. I'm definitely going to make him go crazy. Before I knew it, I ended up at a bench. I sat down and saw Brandie and Jade holding hands, heading toward the bench. I jumped behind a bush right behind the bench and they sat down. They kissed. I rolled my eyes. Not this again. I was about to leave when Brandie pulled back, "How's basketball?"

            "Good, I guess. We just lost a member,"

            "Did you ask Jack? He's pretty tall,"

            Jade shrugged, 'Tallness doesn't affect your skills." Ugh, boring much. I shuffled to the left and stopped when I heard Brandie.

            "True, what do you think about Tedi?" Brandie asked.

            I cocked my head up and saw the back of Jade's golden head, "No offense but she's kinda weird. Why did she ran off like that? Screaming 'water' nonetheless?"

            Brandie shrugged, "She's like that when she gets nervous or stuck on something. She's really funny once you get to know her,"

            "I'm sure she is," Jade agreed. What? Hey, I'm sure pigs don't fly. I'm sure Pringles are delicious. But to say I'm sure I'm funny? I am funny! There shouldn't be any doubt in it! I picked up a pebble and was about to chuck it at Jade but they got up and left. Whatever, I chucked the pebble anyway and heard a girly shriek. I glanced back and saw Brandie rubbing the back of her head. Oops. Jade laughed a little and Brandie sent him daggers. He choked and she snatched his hand, dragging him away.

            I got off the dirt ground and jumped when I heard a guy's voice. Geez, Jack doesn't quit does he? I turned around and saw Zach. He was holding three thick books, looking exhausted.

            "What are you doing?"

            I pretended to zip up my zipper, "Peeing,"

            He rolled his eyes, "How mature. Seriously, why do I even talk to you?"

            "Because I'm the bomb!"

            "Ohmigod! Stop yelling," Zach groaned, "Shit, you're loud as hell."

            I leapt onto the bench and he sat down. I kicked his thigh, "You need sleep, dude. You look worse than usual."