Chapter Eight

I rocked back and forth on my computer chair, waiting for the results of my online test to show up. Jack said if I get at least a 70% or higher, he wouldn't stalk me over spring break and force me to learn some more BS. I glanced at him and he smiled, "Look, U and I are together," He pointed to the keyboard. I was about to smile when he said, "Look underneath them. It says J K." He laughed and I scowled.

            He must be so bored to be using lame jokes like that. I looked at the screen right when the rainbow wheel vanished and my score popped out. 69.99% "Are you fucking serious? They couldn't have rounded!"

            Jack shrugged.

            "Shows how much I've learned," I scuffed.

            "Excuse me; do you know what you got on the first test you took? 15%. This is beyond amazing for you. We just need to study harder or you're out of here,"

            I rolled my shoulders, "What do you mean, I'm out of here?"

            He raised an eyebrow, "Didn't Miss Heather tell you?"

            Obviously, I don't know. Why would I have asked if I already did?

            "This school has a 3.7 average and the school wants to keep that reputation. They allow many one or three bad apples a year to see if they can transform them into smart kids. If you fuck up your junior year, they kick you out." He explained. Holy mother-lover. Since when did they have this policy?

            "Why did they accept me in the first place than?" I growled.

            "The school like some stupid people and to shove it in other schools faces that they can judge kids with learning." A smile crept on his face, "Well, now, we get to hang out all Spring Break. How fun,"

            "I'm staying with Miss Heather for Spring Break,"

            "Really?" He grinned, "Just don't come back with a tattoo of a smile on your arm,"

            "Shut up,"

            Jack roamed on YouTube as I remembered I was supposed to ask him to the Spring Bonfire Bash. Holy shit! Its tomorrow night. "Jack?"

            He turned to me, "Yeah?" He was looking at me with those eyes. A strand of hair slipped and fell in front of his left eye. He looked gorgeous.

            "What are you doing tomorrow night?"

            He shrugged, straightening up, "I'm going to the Spring Bonfire Bash,"

            "Do you want to go with m_"

            "I'm going with Natalie," He leaned back in his chair, lifting his feet onto the table. Grr, No-Neck Natalie already asked him? That girl just wants to end up dead.

            I scorned, "What do you see in her?"

            "Do I hear some jealousy?"

            I glared, "Jealous of Natalie? Are you joking? I'm just surprised. You did try to kiss me but now, you're after Natalie. Stop playing this stupid game,"

            "I'm not playing any games, Tedi." He reached for me, his face inches from mine, "I want you,"

            I pinched his arm and he leapt back, "See! You're just fucking with me and I'm done!"

            I got up. Okay, I wasn't done. He just pissed me off. I HATE that I like him like this.

            I heard him laughing and I whipped back around, "What's so funny?"

            "You, you're obviously jealous and it's kinda cute," He had a crooked smile on his lips. I glared at him, hoping to burn a hole in his forehead but nothing happened. I left out of the library, prepared to make Jack jealous and turn him into the dog he was.

***

            "I'm that wearing this," I snapped at Brandie. She stepped out of the fitting room and grinned.

            "Damn, who knew you had that underneath all that clothes. Jack is certainly going to like you in that," Brandie strutted a pink bikini with yellow bubbles in it. It made her boobs look far too big and showed off her belly ring. She looked like a tramp. A very nice tramp.

            I stared at my red bikini and felt uncomfortable, "Don't you think it makes me look red all over? I mean, I do have red hair."

            "You're right. That sea blue one would be hotter." I went into the fitting room and switched into the sea blue bikini. I stepped out and sighed. Still uncomfortable but it'll have to do.

            I bought the bikini while wearing it and slipped on some tan shorts and a loose T-shirt with white and black strips and a big sketchy heart in the middle. We hit a small coffee shop right across from the beach where our school was having the Spring Bonfire Bash. I could already see students hanging out.

            I went to the cashier and asked for a strawberry and crème frappuccino.

            The old guy frowned, "We don't have any strawberries right now. Is a vanilla bean frappuccino okay?"

            "Is monopoly money okay?" I snapped.

            The guy blinked shocked, "Sorry, I think we might have a few strawberries."

            He went and made my drink and I glanced at Brandie, "What?"

            "Are you on your period or something? What was that?"

            I shrugged, "I'm just irritated. How do you not have any strawberries? WTF." I paid the old man and grabbed my drink.

            My cell phone vibrated and I pressed talk, "'Ello?"

            "Hey, it's Sam. Do you want me to meet you at the bonfire or the earlier?" Sam West. Th weapon against Jack.

            "I guess at the bonfire," That's when Jack and Natalie walked in, "Talk to you later, BABE!" I yelled and everyone glanced at me even Jack.

            I heard Sam laugh, "Alright," He hung up and Jack sauntered by us, "What that your mom?"

            "Actually it was_"

            "Actually we don't care," Natalie snickered. I was about to stand up when Jack pulled Natalie into his arms and planted a seriously long kiss. UGH! I wanted to hit him. How dare he do that to me? IN FRONT OF ME! Jackass.

            Just than Sam walked in. He had lustrous blond hair and emerald green eyes to die for. He was a bit skinny but it a good way. Skinny enough to still have muscles underneath. Jack and Natalie finally stopped kissing long enough to see me leap at Sam, wrapping my legs around his waist and plant a kiss on his pink lips. His hands slipped down to my butt to hold me up.

            The old man came to us, "Go screw around outside,"

            I pulled myself down and grabbed Sam's hand. I looked right at Jack's hurt eyes and said, "Don't mind if we do,"

Just A KissOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara