Chapter Eleven

I spent the rest of the day watching Teen Mom. Yes, I'm a loner but what else was there to do? Jack was giving me the silent treatment again. Mr. Gold went to work. Miss Heather was destroying the kitchen by her awful cooking and Ava was sitting beside me, staring at me. Seriously, this house was a mess.

I decided to jump into the shower.

When I stepped out, I saw Jack wide-eyed, holding a towel over his shoulder. He covered his face as my face reddens and fumbled wrapping the towel around me, "Jack! What the hell?"

"I swear I didn't see anything," He crooked out, face turning redder than mine. I ninja kicked his ass out of the bathroom, freaked. Oh God, Jack saw me naked. HE SAW ME FREAKING NAKED!

I'm going to die from humiliation. Fudge. I threw on my clothes and exited the bathroom. Jack smirked at me, "Nice boobs."

I squatted at his shoulder and he just laughed, rushing into the bathroom. Perverted little weasel.

Ava popped out of nowhere and grinned at me, "Holy s_ shiz, don't do that, Ava."

"You look like a tomato. Did Jack kiss you?"

"Excuse me?" I stepped into my room and she followed like a little duckling. It was kinda cute.

"He told me that he liked you. Like liked you."

I sparked up, "He told you that? Really?"

She nodded, "But he can't be with you 'because his dating some girl named Natalie. But I like you better though,"

"Thanks, Ava." I smiled.

She sat on my bed and beamed at me. Miss Heather entered my room, wearing a nice gold dress that wrapped around her waist, "Gals, dinner is almost ready and it's really nice!"

"What you make?" I asked. Please be something edible.

"You'll see and dress nicely girls because Jack's girlfriend is coming over as well."

You have got to be kidding me. I swear if I see that girl, I'm going to choke her to death. I stayed in my jeans and tank top as I put a cute flower dress on little Ava. I braided her hair back and she looked cute enough to eat. I might actually eat her if Miss Heather cooks some poop like stuff again.

We heard a knock on the door and I turned to Ava, "You know the drill right?"

Ava giggled and I smiled, "C'mon then." We went downstairs and Ava went to answer the door while I sat in the living room, flipping through channels a blank expression on my face. Avan walked into the living room, walking like a zombie. Natalie hesitated walking behind her. Her eyes landed on me and she glared. She sat down beside me and I just stared at her so did Ava. Awkward much? Yes, for her at least.

Her jaw set, weariness setting in for her.

We stared at her for a good ten minutes before Jack came down, shirt a bit wet from the shower. His hair was dripping wet and gosh, I just wanted to leap at him and let him have me right here on the couch.

But Natalie was here. He smiled at her and she jumped out of the couch like her life depended on it. She wrapped her arms around his neck and planted a short kiss on his lips. He didn't look into it at all. Miss Heather poked her head into the living room and motioned us to come into the kitchen.

I walked into the kitchen and saw the dining table. Holy shit. It was like Thanksgiving dinner. I took a seat and stared at the mouth watering mash potatoes, coleslaw, pineapple upside down cake and so much freaking more. There was a space in the middle. Please God, have her bring out a huge ass turkey.

Jack grinned, "Wow, this looks great,"

"I know right. This is beautiful, Miss Heather."

"Why thank you, Natalie." Miss Heather beamed as I dug in. Natalie gave me a smug look as I ate. What? I've been starving all day. She doesn't know what I've been through! Ava sat beside me and kept on staring at Natalie. Man, when that girl gets going, she goes.

Natalie talked throughout the dinner, talking about her life. How gives a crap? Not me. Anyway, she talked about her family. Her older brother being off to war and how it effects her education and blah blah blah. Then she mentioned her drunken older sister and how she had depression for a long time last year but she's happy she found someone like Jack who accepted her like no other guy. She's freaking seventeen. If she gets attached to guys like this on this age, what will she do ten years from now?

She continued on and I swear if she does not shut up, I will fall asleep on this table. Miss Heather brought out what I thought was the turkey but instead it was a white wobbly thing. I looked at her, "What is that?"

"Tofu. I was going to make chicken but since you're allergic. Anyway, I don't like killing animals anyway. It's inhuman." She explained and I sighed screaming FML in my head.

With that, I was ready to go to sleep. I turned to Ava, who had rested her head on the table. Hm. I nudged her shoulder. Nothing. I shoved her and she collapsed to the ground. She groaned. Oh fuck. I got up and picked her up, "Sleepy?"

She nodded and Miss Heather grinned cleaning up the table, "Jack, why don't you show Tedi how to tuck Ava in and Natalie, come help me in the kitchen please."

Natalie glanced wearily at us but didn't argue. I hopped upstairs and placed Ava in her little castle bed. Jack sat on the bed and read Cinderella to her. Even thought she was dead asleep, he finished the book, kissed her forehead and headed out of the room. I closed the door and noticed Jack closer to me than he needed to be.

"Why are you staring at me like that?" His eyes swept over my body as if he was trying to peel off my clothes. That made my body go hot. Suddenly, I was pushed up against the wall, his lips burning a heated trail up my neck.

"Wait, are you sure?" I moaned, my hands tightening into his hair.

His lips neared my jaw, "Say my name,"

"We shouldn't_"

"Say my name," He growled.

"Jack," I said softly and then his lips came down on mine hard. I gasped, parting my lips and his tongue plugged into my mouth. My hands tightened around his neck, my heart soaring. His hands skimmed my waist, grabbing my thighs. I lifted up my legs and wrapped them around his waist. This was better than the time he kissed me for the dare. How long ago was that? Who cares? This moment was amazing. His hands gripped my ass and I grinded lower area into his. He groaned and that's when we heard a sharp gasp.

His head snapped back, eyes glazed over, "Natalie_"

I turned and saw Natalie staring at us, tears welling in her eyes, "Don't. I don't want to hear any of your bullshit. Are you happy now, Tedi? You have him. You win."

Why didn't that sound as nice as I thought it would? I finally have Jack but it didn't seem right. Jack released me and stepped back, "Natalie, please..."

"No, we're done. You steal my boyfriend. I steal yours. Say goodbye to Sam, bitch." She snapped, turning on her heels and leaving.

I glanced at Jack. He fingered back his hair and went into his room, shutting the door.

Hey, I don't even have a sarcastic comment for this moment. 

DONT FORGET TO COMMENT

VOTE 

FAN

AND OF COURSE, COMMENT :)