Chapter Fourteen

THANKS FOR EVERYONE WHO READS MY STORY. YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME!!!

CHAPTER FOURTEEN

I rolled onto my stomach and sighed. I felt someone's hands creep onto my back. Who in the hell... I shot up, my legs going to either sides of the person. Oh, it was Jack. I sighed in relief. And I thought the Grudge decided to snuggle up against me. Jack yawned, stretching his hands to my waist, "Good morning,"

            I smiled at him, patting his chest.

            "I want breakfast in bed, please." He said cutely.

            I smirked, "You better start sleeping in the kitchen then,"

            I laughed, leaning down to kiss him when he suddenly rushed up, slamming his head against mine, "What the fu_" He lifted me off him and he ran out of the room. I bounced on the bed for a minute and scrambled to the ground. Now my ass hurts. I sat up, rubbing my forehead. What the hell was that? Did I really have bad morning breath? I got up and went after Jack. I bumped into him at the top of the stairs. I looked over his shoulder and saw a really pissed off Mr. Gold. Oh shit. I glanced around the living room and noticed that it was a total wreck. Like a total shit hole right now. Man, those kids know how to party. Hard.

            "What on earth happened here!?" Mr. Gold growled.

            "Dad_"

            "It was all my fault actually," I stepped in, "I... kinda invited some of my friends over and we went a little overboard in Scrabble and you know... I'm competitive and attacked my friends and the house suffered greatly."

            "No, Dad, this is my fault."

            Mr. Gold's face softened. He rubbed his temple, "Since both of you guys think it's your fault then you both get to clean all this up. Now, get going!"

            I stalked to the living room as Jack got a garbage bag. This was going to be a long day.

***

            I dropped onto the couch, exhausted, "Damn, don't people know what a garbage is? Seriously. Who ever heard of people dumping their cups on the poor plants?"

            Jack sat down next to me and placed his head on my shoulder. Oh, how cute. Ava popped out of nowhere and decided throwing herself over the couch onto us would be funny but instead her head landed in Jack's crotch who took a sharp breath and her toes launched into my face. More specifically my nose. We groaned and Jack grabbed Ava, setting her on his lap, "What was that for?"

            She shrugged, "It's funny! Don't my feet smell good?"

            "Lovely," I muttered.

            "What did you guys do while we were gone?" Ava asked.

            Jack looked at me and whispered in Ava's ear. What did he tell her? Ava jumped up and down, "You guys cuddled!"

            Jack grinned at me and I nodded, "Yeah but then Jack farted and ruined the moment."

            "EW!" Ava giggled, crawling onto my lap.

            I patted her dark locks, "Isn't Jack gross?"

            "Very! When time, I saw him picking his nose. EW!"

            Jack stuck his finger in his nose and waved it at Ava. She half screamed, half giggled. She jumped off my lap and ran, Jack chasing her around the house. I grabbed Ava and swung her around. She giggled her little head off and then Jack caught up to us.