Chapter Six

CHAPTER SIX! YAY! Thanks for everyone who commented and voted! I really appreciate it! 

::::CHAPTER SIX:::::

 It doesn't take Sherlock Holmes to figure out that I woke up sick the next day. My nose was stuffed with mucus and germs. I felt like total crap and it was bad enough going to school when I wasn't sick, how am I supposed to go now? I pulled the cover up to my neck and sighed.

            "Tedddddddiiiiiiii...... Tttttteeeeddddiiiii...." Someone was whispering in my ear. I turned over and came face to face with Maggie.

            "What do you want?"

            She grinned, leaning back. She was wearing a white scrub. Oh God. She's acting like a doctor. She had a needle on my counter. I leapt out of bed, my head spinning, "You are not poking me with that?"

            "What? It's antibiotics." She took a step toward me and I had a weird feeling like I was Frankenstein and she was the creepy crazy scientist.

            "It could have AIDs in it!" I argued.

            She shrugged, "We won't know until we try."

            That's when M&M, my savior came into the room. She glanced between guys and held that tight frown, "I swear, I don't even know why I'm friends with you guys."

            Maggie ran at me, needle high in the air.

            I jumped onto my bed, "How the hell does she get a hold of all this random stuff?" I shrieked. Seriously, the saxophone and now this. Maggie should go into the drug dealer business. M&M pulled the needle out of Maggie's hands and chucked it out the window.

            M&M took a bottle of water and splashed water on her hand. She flicked water at Maggie, "Bad. Bad dog. We don't poke people with needles. Bad. No treat for you."

            Maggie shrugged and retreated to her side of the room. I sat down on my bed and sighed, "Thanks."

            M&M smiled, "No problem. Anyway, you need ibuprofen or something for your face."

            "What's wrong with my face?" I sniffed, feeling mucus running in my nose. Ew. Maybe I should plug my nose with some tampons. No, that's just gross even for a girl.

            "Everything," She leaned in close, "Ew, your pimple is throbbing."

            I pressed my hand to my forehead, "Shut up. No it's not!"

            "Whatev,"

            The door cracked opened and Jack walked in. He looked better than he did yesterday. Ugh. Except for that cocky I'm-going-to-get-it-on smile plastered on his face. M&M grinned at me, "Well, I guess Maggie and I need to go. We'll be back in two hours. Exactly two hours," She wiggled her eyebrows at me and grabbed Maggie, dragging her out as she screamed, "But it's loose in the room!" I don't want to know what she's talking about.

            "Hey," Jack sat down on the ground and opened a textbook.

            "I don't think we should study today. I'm not feeling too well." I said.

            He beamed, "Actually, since you skipped today, Miss Heather said we have to study for an extra two hours today."

            "That's not fair!" I groaned.