Chapter Seven

I havent uploaded in a while! My bad. :) This chap is a bit short but the next couple will be longer! Just want Spring Break to roll in so I can get on it! 

::::CHAPTER SEVEN::::

   I got up and ripped my pants out of Jack's hands. Maggie was jumping up and down eyes wide. Brandie's mouth made a big O as her eyes boggled out. M&M had one eyebrow raised.

            "Well, you see you guys were studying the body today," M&M muttered, keeping her eyes above Jack's bare chest.

            I slipped on my pants, "It's not what it looks like," I muttered, regretting saying it immediately. Once you say that, you know it's exactly what it looks like.

            Brandie's eyebrow dropped, "I'm leaving," She turned on her heel and left.

            Maggie jumped on her bed and smirked, "You guys can continue. Just keep it down."

            I rolled my eyes and chucked Jack's shirt at him. He easily slipped it on and resumed his spot on my bed. I shook my head, "No, leave, now."

            "What? Can't we finish what we started?"

            I dropped his books onto his lap, aiming for his crotch. He sucked in a deep breath, glaring at me.

            "I don't think we can since your jewels are damaged right now," I smirked, ushering Jack to the door. I held the door, motioning him to get out. He stopped in front of me and leaned in close, breath caressing my skin, "One day, you'll be begging me to pin you down like before."

            "Yea, when Maggie doesn't act weird for a day. Now get out."

            He smirked and left.

            "So?" I scowled at Maggie and M&M.

            "Please, don't." I sighed into my bed, "We really weren't making out if that's what you think."

            M&M frowned, "That's not what I thought. I think you guys were ten seconds from having sex. Seriously, he was all over you and you were moaning. Loudly, I might add. And we walked in on him pulling off your pants. And what is he? Part Viking? Who says 'ahza' anymore?"

            "I guess it was in the moment," I proclaimed. That was a good point though. Who says 'ahza'? He really needs to stop reading the history book for fun.

            "Personally, if you like him, I'm fine with that but I would wrap a leash around him like now. I heard No-Neck Natalie talking about him," Maggie said.

            "I don't like him," I said, trying to sound convincing, "If No-Neck Natalie wants him, she can have..." Truthfully, I didn't want anyone to have him. OMG, I do like him. I think I need to go die in a ditch now.

            M&M pulled out a notebook and talked about strategies to get Jack but I zoomed out. I stared at the ceiling and squinted my eyes. Ew, there was a bug on the ceiling. Did it just crawl up there or something? Did it see what Jack did to me? What a dirty bug. I grabbed my slipper from the ground and stood up on my bed. I bounced on my bed, trying to touch the ceiling. I'm going to kill this bug.... HOLY SHIT IT FLIES!!!! I screamed at the top of my lungs as I watched it zipped past me. I flung my slipper around me in circles trying to kill it and slapped myself in the face.

            "I'm impressed. I've never met a stupider person in my life." M&M murmured, a complete bored expression on her face.

            Maggie was laughing, tears streaming down her face. I sat down and frowned, "It flies."