Chapter Thirteen

"Uhhhh...." Miss Heather groaned, slumped into the stool. She pressed her head against the counter, "Ughhhgug."

            I poured her a cup of coffee and smiled, "You got a little drunk last night."

            "Mfughhghhg."

            I laughed, "What?"

            "I feel like I'm in the Hangover."

            "You actually watched that movie?!" I thought she stuck to Dora the Explorer or something.

            She nodded, groaning some more, "I feel like Dora the Explorer is pounded her map against my skull and saying, 'Yum, yum, yum, yum, yum. Delicioso!'"

            I laughed. Miss Heather should get drunk more often if she turns funny.

            "I don't know if I can go today,"

            "Go where?"

            Miss Heather propped her head up, "To Wisconsin Dells. Ava really wants to go but now, I feel.... Gross."

            "You just need some water," Jack murmured, walking into the kitchen. Miss Heather downed the coffee and water Jack brought her. After an hour or so of depressing random mumbles from her, she decided to bag her things with Mr. Gold's stuff. I'm going to miss Ava.

            I decided to take a nap. What was there to do than that? Jack left and didn't tell me where he was going so I was stuck home alone. After my ten minute nap, I decided to go on Facebook. Random stuff like, Spring Break Rocks! Or Having fun watching random movies wit my besties. Or Drinking a diet coke. Man, people have no lives. That makes me feel better about myself.

            Jack came into the house, carrying large bags of stuff.  I followed him into the kitchen and dug into the bag, "Yum, ice cream. What's the occasion?"

            He shrugged, "We're having a party in two hours."

            "With all your friends?" The hell? I don't know anyone from his old school, which I'm guessing will be coming.

            I took a seat on the stool as Jack poured the chips in bowls and set them out, "They're nice. You'll get along with them."

            "Really? Remember when I first met you? I hated your ass."

            He smirked, "Or, you can you hide in your room all night and read a book."

            I glared. I'm not much of a party goer 'cause I'm afraid of being drugged and raped but that does not mean I can't party!

            "Is it going to be boring?" I asked.

            He looked shocked, "My parties are never boring!"

            "Uh huh,"

            "Shut up,"

            "Okay, what can I do?" I asked.

            The door bell rang, "Get the door."

            I got up and opened the door and standing there was by far the most gorgeous guy I've ever laid my eyes on. No joke. He looked like a younger version of Matt Bomer and Matt Bomer is HOT. Period. I had to admit, he was a bit better looking than Jack. Yes, shocker. The guy smiled and I bit my lip. He stepped into the house, brushing his shoulder with mine, "Nice pajamas."