Chapter Nineteen

Ah! Three Chapters in one weekend! I'm on a ROLL! NOT SURE THE NEXT TIME I'LL UPLOAD 'CAUSE THE AP EXAMS ARE NEXT WEEK (sadly for me at least) WISH ME LUCK AND HOPE YOU ENJOY. I'LL PROBABLY UPLOAD THIS WEEKEND. CROSS YOUR FINGERS :)

I pushed off Jack's lap and pounded on the door, "LET ME OUT!"

            "No can do, Tedi. You two need to solve some problems. Maybe in 24 hours, we'll release you guys." Natalie said.

            "And hopefully you're going to like what you see," Maggie said and the girls giggled.

            "You can murder us later but for now, enjoy what you can." M&M hollered.

 I was going to murder my friends after I get out. I pounded on the door, screaming at the top of my lungs. I didn't want to be in here. When I said I wanted Jack and me alone to talk without interruptions, I DID NOT mean to lock me in a closet with him.

            "Will you stop that already? I tried that an hour ago." Jack groaned.

            I turned to him, "How did you get in here anyway?"

            "The same trick as yours. Your friends are something else,"

            Yeah, they're crazy. I sat criss-cross apple sauce on the floor and sighed. We obviously weren't going to leave any time soon.

            "Let's at least pretend we're 'solving our problems'." He suggested, leaning against the wall beside me. I eyed him and noticed that he was shirtless. Ohmigod. Stop staring at his chest! I mentally slapped myself. Why was he shirtless?

            "Why are you shirtless?" I asked before I could stop myself.

            He smirked, "I was jogging when Maggie came and found me."

            "You jog shirtless?" I gaped.

            His smirk broadened, "Yea, I get hot. Hotter actually."

            I bit my lip, getting up. I grabbed one of my larger shirts and tossed it at him, "Put that on."

            He chucked it at my head, "I'm not wearing a girl's shirt."

            "You're distracting me. PUT IT ON."

            "Hell no," He snapped. I launched at him, wrestling the shirt over his head. He gripped my forearms and tossed me off him. I huffed and felt my hair fell over my face. I pushed it away and glared at him.

            "Whatever, I give up."

            Jack looked mad, "You give up too easily."

            I shrugged, "I know when to call quits."

            "No, you quit when you're about to win. It's sad actually."

            "Shut up, jerk-face."

            "Is that the only comeback you have?" The edge of his lips curled up slightly.

            "Jack, I swear to God_"

            "Jack, I swear to God," He mimicked my voice, which was nothing like my voice at all! It was way too high to be my voice. And the fact that while he was saying that, he was flinging his arms around.