Chapter Twenty-One

For all the SCOTT FANS, You guys will LOVE this chapter!

I sighed and grabbed another tissue. I pulled my comforter up to my nose and wiped the tears that escaped my eyes. I was so pathetic. I locked myself in my room for the last five days. Maggie tried to make me laugh by doing stupid things like throwing herself out the second story window but I didn't even crack a smile but something did crack on Maggie. Her arm. M&M tried to cheer me up by saying that by the tenth break-up, you become soulless and that you're pretty numb so you can't really feel the pain anymore. Yeah, that helped. Not. Brandie literally dragged me out of bed one day but I clung to the side of my bed for dear life. After five minutes of struggling against me, she got winded and stopped. Natalie just slapped the top of my head repeatedly till M&M pulled her off.

Now, Jade was here. He gripped the door, "I don't wanna!"

Brandie shoved him into the room and slammed the door shut, "Help her or we're over."

Jade grumbled and sat down on the edge of my bed, "If it makes you feel better, Jack's been in a total crappy mood too. Seriously, all he does is mop around, study and play a sappy song on his guitar. He hardly speaks either. You're both suffering majorly. How about this? I bring him in here and you guys can talk it over_"

"NO! I DON'T WANT TO SEE HIM!" I screamed and pulled the comforter over my head, "NOW, GET OUT!"

"Okay, okay, I was just trying to help." I heard the door open and sighs. 

"Zach, it's your turn." M&M muttered.

"Someone shot me," Zach whined, "Ow! That hurt!"

"That's not the only thing that's gonna hurt if you don't go help her."

The door closed and I heard Zach shuffle to my side, "Hey, Tedi. How's it going?"

"I want to die."

"Are you thinking of committing suicide?" Zach asked.

I shook my head.

"What can I do to help you? You can't stay here for the rest of your life, Tedi. This is only one guy. One meaningless guy. Don't let him affect you like this."

"Go preach him not me." I snapped.

Zach sighed and left, "I give up."

"What are we going to do with you?" Natalie grabbed my comforter and yanked it off me. I groaned, feeling cold without my barrier.

"LEAVE ME ALONE!"

"YOU NEED SOME FRESH AIR!" Natalie screamed.

"Yeah, seriously, this room smells bad." Brandie mumbled.

I threw my arms around like a little kid that didn't get what it wanted, "Just leave me alone."

"You're rotting in this room, Tedi. You need help and some vitamin C. Your skin is getting kinda pale."

"What I need is a bowl of chocolate ice cream." I rolled onto my back. Maggie, with her casted arm, sat down on her bed, "What you need is to let go."

"You guys don't understand how I feel." I whined. They didn't. Jack screwed with my heart. Over and over again. If I was so done with him, why did I feel like crap? Because you like him, dummy! I did like him. A lot. I was letting him screw with my heart. I just felt so nice to have him like me. I love you. But all of it was fake.