twenty four

» twenty four

Gracie and I walk down the hallways at school and I feel everybody staring at me. All their judgemental eyes stare at me, and I think I hear them talk about me...

"Are you okay?" Gracie asks. I look down at my shaking hands and see little stains of blood on them, I quickly hide them with my long sleeved sweater. I force a smile, and look back at Gracie, "Totally." I say. She gives me an odd look, which I expected from her.

We continue walking and Gracie continues talking, which I'm greatful for because I cannot stand a quiet and awkward environment right now.

"So I was walking into calculus class, and that nerd who you said was obsessed with you, what was his name...um...bucket or?" She starts, and I roll my eyes, "Beckett."

"Yeah! Him. He was asking for you. Apparently he wants you to meet him in the amphitheater."

I stop in my tracks and a little smile comes upon my lips, "When?"

"During study hall, don't you guys take that period together?"

"Y-Yeah. We do." My smile widens. "I haven't been going to study hall for so long that I forgot..."

Gracie and I continue walking down the hall almost reaching our sixth period class. I still haven't gotten used to the attention I get when I walk alongside her, she's way up the social latter than I am, plus ten times prettier than me.

And she isn't as fucked up as I am.

-----------------------------

Im so done with Mel can't wait to end this story <3

Cadelaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें