six

» six

It was after school and I rush to Mrs. Daisy's classroom before Beckett or Mia find me. I made it, thankfully, to the classroom and close the door behind me.

Mrs. Daisy is an old hag who sleeps the whole teaching session and when she wakes up she blames us for being too dumb. I mean, she's nice to me and gives me candy so it's really no problem for me.

I sit in the chair, and wait for Rowan.

Every minute I glance at the note he placed in my locker, and everytime I do, I frown more and feel pitiful every second.

Did he stood me up?

I look at the clock, 4:47 pm.

Grabbing my things, I quickly walk out of the room before anybody sees me. I'm in no mood whatsoever to be questioned to why I was in Mrs. Daisy's room after school. Wouldn't want people to assume so quickly.

As I'm walking down the hall I notice that Gracie Trands is walking down the hall with Rowan. So that's why he didn't show up! He was with Gracie, jesus, and I actually thought he stood me up. I back up quickly, and clumsily run back into Mrs. Daisy's classroom. I close the door behind me, and sit in my seat.

I find myself anxiously waiting for him, my knee constantly smacking the bottom of the desk. A smile continues to creep up on my lips, I have to bite the inside of my cheeks to stop myself. I hear his heavy footsteps approaching the classroom and I can no longer stop myself from smiling.

Rowan walks into the classroom and I jump from my seat. My small skinny fingers are red from holding them into fists and begin to shake. My overreactive behaviour is surprisingly contagious, when I see Rowan uncomfortably walking towards me.

Beckett sneaks into my mind, but I messily brush that thought away. Mia's therapist words also sneak through, but I try to kick them out, not happening...

I don't get it, you're so pathetically in love with him but he doesn't even like you. You look ridiculous. No, you are ridiculous.

Well, if I want to be a ridiculous and pathetic mess, I'll be one.

--------------------------

melanie is so fucking stupid i hate her but later her selfishness will come out ok ok