eighteen

» eighteen

"Happy birthday, haven't seen you in a while." Rowan stands by his door, shirtless with his body soaked in sweat. Not the amount of sweat that would have you disgusted, but enough to somersault your stomach uncountable times.

I don't say anything but wrap my arms around his neck. "I tried to become someone I'm not so I wouldn't lose the people I thought I cared about -- but some things are worth losing..." I pecked his lips. "You were right, I'm hooked to a new drug called you."

My arms stay around his neck, as he backs up to close the door behind us. His eyes never leave mine. The hard force of the door shutting air's hits me from behind giving me a cool chill down my spine. He laughs at me, grabbing a strain of my coarse curly hair, he twists it licking his soft lips that I just want to run my tongue over.

I can't believe I almost gave up this for them to go back and being that pathetic love struck nerd I was.

"So I'm your drug now?" He says, lowly. The pit of my stomach tightens. "Yes."

"I'm going to make you forget whatever is troubling you, baby girl. I'm going to run through your veins, make you crave me, and --"

My phone rings. My eyes snap out off of his lips, and to my pocket.

Before I can reach for it, Rowan digs his hand into it, grabbing my cell, presses answer and puts the phone to his ear...

"Sorry, Melanie isn't available right now. She might not be able to speak in a few hours once she's done screaming my name." His floor is carpet, so when he hangs up, Rowan drops it, as do my panties.

I follow him to the living room, where the begins to search for something under the coffee table. I stand there, breathless and still thinking about what he said earlier on the phone to Beckett/Mia. I hear a baggie getting unattached to tape, I guess, and it turns out I'm right. Rowan has what looks like tablets and takes one for me.

"Nothing is fun sober." He gives me a sly smile.

"Are you sober right now?"

"...what do you think?"

"No?"

"Than no, I'm not. Take it."

I do, place it on my tongue, and before I swallow it, Rowan jumps onto his feet and kisses me slowly accelerating the speed as the kiss gets deeper. We swap the tablet in our mouths, and as disgusting as it sounds its actually the most exotic thing I will ever do.

"I want to record you." He says in my ear, breathless.

My mind isn't functioning properly at the moment, I'm basically saying yes to everything he says..."Yes."

"Lights, camera, action, baby."

The red camera light turns on, and my privacy is now in the hands of another person.

--------------------

hahaha yeah