twenty six

» twenty six

"And I'm leaving..." I dodge the soon-to-be conversation with Mia and hurry out of the auditorium. I hear the piano seat screech against the ground and from that I know she's gonna scream my name to stop me...and I'm gonna stop.

"If you leave all your gonna get is beat and drugged some more."

The hairs on my neck stood up and I felt a cold sweat run down my back. I unwine and wine my hands turning towards Mia slowly.

"I'm gonna ask you this once more," before she continues she walks down the stairs of the stage towards me. "Do you think I'm stupid and oblivious to what Rowan does to you?" She gives me a surprised mock look.

"What the fuck are you talking about, prick?"

Mia laughs, clapping her hands exaggeratedly. "Prick? Is that the best you got, Crystal Meth?"

I flinch back, my middle name is Crystal.

"Is all your going to do insult me? Because I'm leaving."

Before I head out the doors, Mia grips my wrist. "I'm not like you. I genuinally care about you, unlike you did to me."

I yank my wrist from her grip, "Okay and?" She forces a smile. "Do you remember Kelly? Why do I ask of course you do..."

Kelly was Rowan ex-girlfriend who left two years ago...Rowan was devastated, he didn't come to school for a week...

"I got in contact with her yesterday." She says, "you still have a chance."

"A chance for what?"

Mia chuckles, "Before Rowan fucking kills you, you fucking idiot."

---------------------------

crystal meth