four

» four

Beckett plays the piano.

He is going to practice for his concert in three days in front of the school and he wanted me to hear what he had so far.

I mean it isn't child's play basic piano skills, it's professional ear-orgasmic mouth dropping skills the boy has, I admire him.

I admire Beckett in general, he has everything ahead of him. He knows what he wants, and has a mutual love from his parents and family. He is a likable person and care for everybody around him.

I remember Freshman year, Beckett fell in love with this girl who was literally evil. I hated the girl, she stole money from Beckett, she disrespected his mom, she cheated on him, and broke his heart day by day. To watch my Beckett fade away because of her, made me hate her more and more until I cracked.

I remember she called me worthless.

I told her she was no different.

She laughed in my face.

I kicked her in the stomach, punched her face, she fell back on her back, and I spit in her face.

She was embarrassed, but luckily for her, her family moved to Brazil three days later so she didn't have to deal with taunting remarks from the other students telling her that and I quote, "You got your ass beat by that scrawny black girl!"

I never took that as a compliment or insult, I was simply helping my friend out, helping him realize that she was evil and he needed to get away.

I asked him soon after that incident, "Why did to stay with her?" I added, "she was mentally destroying you."

He did his cute little shrug and smiled, "I believe in spite of everything, that people are still good at heart."

So as I watch Beckett play the piano with such passion, I felt like crying.

When he finds out I was using him, would he forgive me? I'm one of the only people he trusts...that's a lot to take in.

He said he believes, no matter what, people are still good at heart.

Hearing those words, his voice in my head saying those refreshing words, I suddenly didn't feel so bad anymore.

He'll forgive me.

Beckett turns his head to me, smiling with happiness sparkling in his eyes. I smile back, he is in his element. This is his happy place, playing his emotions out on the piano.

He'll forgive me.

But I'm no different from his evil ex.

-------------------------

YO WAS IT GOOD OR NOT IDK 😦