twenty seven

» twenty seven

"You are crazy." My mouth literally dropped. Rowan kill me? Sure he hits me, but kill? That's a bit extreme.

"Am I? Melanie, Rowan does hardcore drugs every day. Kelly told me that when they were together, he would force her to do drugs with him. At first she did, but soon she started to reject them. Rowan doesn't like to be rejected apparently..."

"Does Gracie know this?" I ask. His best friend/ friend with benefits should know this shit too right?

"I don't know, she's YOUR friend. Not mine."

I run my tongue across my teeth. Mia sighs, "It's all up to you now, girl." She walks ahead of me and out the auditorium door, "You made the message clear already, you do whatever you want regardless of the warnings you get."

My eyes follow her out the door, I spot Beckett staring at me from a distance. Mia approaches him, they kiss, and walk off. The auditorium doors close right in my face as I try to recollect my thoughts.

I take one weak step and fall onto the ground, and slide my ass to the door. I lay my back on it and grab a bottle of vodka I had in my purse. I take one full swing of it.

My phone rings one more time, and without looking I look at the caller ID, I answer. "Hello?"

"If you don't get your fucking dirty ass over here, you're dead."

Beep. Beep. Beep.

"Fuck." I hit my head on the door.

----------------------------

Late night updates that's not cool