thirty one

» thirty one

"That Trands girl! Rowan how many times have I told you? She is a bad influence on you! Do you think we don't know she's the reason for what happened with Kelly? Are you on it right now?!"

"I'm always on it, never care to notice?"

His dad rubs his temples, and he looks up. But when he turns his head slightly, he sees me on the ground of the hallway looking through the rails. I gasp and hurry to drag myself off of the hallway and back into Rowan's room. So they wouldn't catch me, I hurry across the room, and using the only energy I have left I open the window and I see the bunch of cars and cop cars down below. People surround the house too.
I hear Rowan trying to convince his dad not to go into his room, and I smile because it gives me time to take a swing of his Tequila bottle he has lying beside his window.

Rowan has a large window, so I stand on my two feet on the edge grabbing the side part of the window not to fall, yet.

As soon as the door opens, his parents with mortified looks on their faces watch me take a long drink from the tequila bottle standing off the edge of the window awaiting to fall. I finish half the bottle, and throw it behind me. I hear it hit a cop car down below. "It was nice fucking with you, Rowan. Your parents look like great people."

Rowan pushes past his parents hurried to get to me and I let go and fall down below to the lovely rows of cars below. Of my last seconds of life, I remember hearing the sweet voice of laughter between Mia and I.

Crash.

--------------------------------

not quite yet wait