Chapter 1: In these six months...

"Aap maan kyu nahi lete ki aap pyaar karte hai apni Bondita se?" asked Bondita who was on the verge of crying. "Pyaar karna alag baat hai aur ussey ye saabit nahi ho jaata ki tum nirdosh ho Bondita. Abhi bhi waqt hai, agar tumhe lagta hai ki tum sahi ho toh bhaag jaao yaha se please." Said Anirudh without being able to face her. It was the last night for her in Tulsipur as next day she had to leave forever away from all the loved ones and had to live a life which she don't deserve being the first female gold medalist barrister for which she along with her sakha babu fought with the whole samaaj.

"Mere manane ya na manene se koi faraq nahi padne wala sakha babu, main bas ye chahti hu ki aap apni sakhi par ek baar vishwaas karke dekhiye aur poore Tulsipur ke saamne keh dijiye, ki nirdosh hai aapki Bondita aur khud ye maan lijiye ki pyaar karte hai aap mujhse." Said Bondita with a the last hope of trust from him. Indeed Anirudh must have trusted her and his heart says that his Bondita is innocent. But the way he was brainwashed by his family pointing his at his turmoil from which he was going through eight years, reminding him about his Baba's condition and the consequence the children had to face due to this rivalry he was reluctant to listen to his heart and his barrister brain says that Bondita had cheated them and moreover, Bondita herself had accepted the crime that she never committed according to her. It was her anger and a motive just to make her Sakha babu accept his feelings. But unfortunately it seemed that she failed to do so.

Anirudh gave a final try in order to rescue her from this harsh punishment. But Bondita stood still with her decision as she was not taught to run away from the situation but to face it as she believed if she is right, she will never face anything wrong. But ut seems like fate has decided something else for her. Yes. Fate. That fate which her Sakha babu taught her to write her own.

The morning sun rays hit on his face from the window of his room making him remind about her departure. He rushed towards his balcony to see the situation down near her hut where his Kaka, Sampoorna maa and Som were standing outside along with other Tulsipur villagers. She came out without any expression on her face as if all her tears had dried up along with her hopes. The fellow Sanyasinis who came to take her along settled themselves in the cart. She kept the potli inside and turned around towards the mob standing in her front. She went towards her Trilochan kaka sasurji who was like a father figure for her. As she bent down to touch his feet, he stepped back although deep inside wanted to shower his blessing to the one who was the apple of his eyes. But seeing the public around he backed off. Still she touched the ground where he was standing. Joining her hands before the mob she realized her Sakha babu was missing. That's when a drop of tear fell on her arms making her realize his presence. Though she didn't look up to take his final glance, he could figure out a long tear that just escaped from her eyes making him realize that was the end of all her hopes and trust. She sat on the cart she finally looked towards the balcony from the cart but by the cue he turned away. And she left leaving behind all the memories.

Though Bondita left but it became more difficult for him to survive the distance more than he faced in last eight years as he knew even if they didn't met but was sure that she was safe. But now the situation was different, he didn't know how she was. Is she safe? Is fine? And a question that he can't even imagine in his wildest dreams, is she alive? He always tried to find out about her but failed miserably. Everyday of his life was like a curse for him. So he decided to divert his mind and get back to his Barrister babu avatar and lock the memories of his Bondita in his heart forever which he would cherish when he could make time for himself.

Many of the families didn't send their daughters to school as they weren't willing to send them to the boys' school although his sister Shashwati along with his beloved orphan kids went to the same school, some of them couldn't afford the fees and others who could merely afford, consider it as a waste of time and money educating a girl child. Therefore Anirudh decided to build a school for girls where they will be given education free of cost. He discussed the same things with concerned people who were initially not ready to stand up with him but him being the barrister babu of Tulsipur, many of them, though reluctantly agreed to it. He decided to use his part of property which is at the outskirt of Tulsipur to construct the building. All the required documents and formalities were arranged. All he was left with getting the signature of the officer of Deenpur as permission. That was when the new officer, Sir Jacob Fernsby was appointed.

Meanwhile, in Krishna Nagar the condition was no good since Bondita left. Sumati maa use to sit in a corner praying in front of the Durga maa's idol praying for her daughter's well being and didn't talk or interact much with any family member. She was least bothered about her apatite leading to deterioration of her health. Though Thakuma and other members were concerned about her, she herself was facing a huge loss as her patients from outside Krishna Nagar has reduced consulting her due to the crime did by her granddaughter which lead to spoil her reputation slowly. Before her name gets spoiled fully, Chandrachur came up with a plan to increase their profit. He suggested to open up with a business where production and distribution of her ayurveda medicine will take place in outskirts of Krishna Nagar at the land which is an ancestral property in Tupur's name. His main motive was to grab that property and all the belongings of Tupur to his name and acted to be a responsible jamai. And once the business will gain profits because of him, he will tactfully grab all the property and place of head and rule them.

Since Bondita left all his hopes have vanished. Being the husband of his unwanted wife Tupur, he is tolerating her for this purpose.

Thakuma was satisfied with his plan of starting this business but had to consult the concerned people for the same. They prepared the required papers and documents and that's when they came to know that they required to discuss and take permission with the officer who is newly appointed in Deenpur.

Both the family tried to meet Sir Jacob Fernsby during the office hours but failed to meet him.

One day, both the family recieved an invitation for the wedding reception of this officer's son, Philips Fernsby. It seemed that they had no other option rather than attending the party and in order to meet the officer to get their work done.

They left for the party with the mind of completing their work smoothly but unknown to them, they were going to face an unexpected obstacle.

Upcoming: "Ab tak aapne Bondita ki dosti aur pyaar dekha hai. Ab Bondita ka gussa dekhenge Mr.Roy Choudhary.
Aur aap hi nahi woh sab se jinhone meri khushiyaan chinana chaha" she completed her last statement glaring at the Das family.

_______________________

Hey guys!
Hope you liked the first chapter of my first book. Please let me know if there is any mistakes as its an unedited version.

Do hit the star button and comment down whether this story is eligible to be taken further.

Love
Ammy💜