Chapter 36: Execution of certain missions

Unedited

London
11 months ago

Decked up in the netted white gown, the face covered with the netted veil, the bride was taken to the church. She was holding a fresh bouquet of white and pink roses.

As the father of bride who was in a black formal suit her escorted her near the groom where the priest stood near.

Daniel Fernsby grinned seeing his bride and just wished get that translucent veil removed from her artistic face that would be soon owned by him.

Seeing his greedy expression, his father Jacob Fernsby squeezed his shoulder from behind in order to bring him out of the world of his fantasies. "Control my boy, Liz is soon going to be yours." To which he sighed and nodded.

After some rituals when it was time to take the vows, she was asked hold Daniel's hand. He just wanted to get this ritual get over quickly and couldn't wait for the final ritual to approach.

He quickly forwarded his hand so that he can atleast hold her for time being. He saw the bride was just looking at the forwarded hand through her veil.

---

Meanwhile in Krishnanagar

Sumati was overwhelmed by knowing that her daughter is returning back to India after 8 long years as it was written in her letter.

"Aane do Bondita ko. 8 saalon ka hisaab poora karna hai." Thakuma said her hold tightened around her gun.

"Ab jaane bhi dijiye Thakuma, 8 saal kam nahi hote." Chandrachur tried to cool her down and continued "aur waise bhi aap kehti hai na, ki humari Bondita, ek ziddi ghodi ki tarah belagaam bhagti hai. Kisse pata wo iss waqt London mein kisi Angrez ki mem bankar, belagaam bhaag rahi ho."

---

Daniel saw her left palm getting hold of her gown lifting it a bit higher and within a blink of an eye, she started running out of the church, taking everyone aback.

"Liz!"

The parents of the bride ran behind her. As soon as she reached outside, she looked here and there finding a place to hide and finally found one.

"Liz! Where are you Liz?" The father screamed.

"Liz!" That was her mother.

Meanwhile she kept on looking at them from the hiding spot.

Ding-Dong-Ding

She looked up as the church bell rang indicating the time for the marriage has been passed and in a cue, a cool layer of breeze touched her face lifting her veil up, uncovering the beauty behind it.

Those almond shaped eyes with long lashes and her 1440 volts naughty smile that always lingered on her face. The hair strands which were freed out of her bun were touching her scarlet cheeks.

"Game over! Ho gaya mission poora" Saying this she got up from her hiding spot taking her steps towards the parents.