Chapter 31: Something...

London

At the mid-afternoon hour, the cool breeze touching her face, her long hair and the pallu of her cadmium yellow saree flowing along, while riding her peach coloured bicycle, its basket filled with bunch of yellow roses and lavenders. Strange combination, isn't it?

On the way of getting the turmeric for the gaye holod from the groom, she suddenly pressed the breaks as she saw him, standing there in his black turtle neck sweater beneath the light purple shirt, with a subtle smile on his charming face. Keeping her right feet on the ground to maintain the balance, she frowned at him cutely leaving the handle of the cycle and resting them on the waist.

"Aap bhi na Sakha Babu, kabhi bhi kahi se bhi appear ho jaate hai." He smirked and said bending towards her with the handlebar's support "Ab isme meri galti hai Bondita. Dil aur dimaag mein mujhe leke ghumogi toh har jagah toh dikhunga hi." Her gazes went down as her cheeks gained a shade of blush hearing that.

"Waise..." she looked up when he spoke "Tum uss waqt kiske baare mein bol rahi thi?" "Kis waqt?" She looked confused for a moment and then realized whom he was talking about.

I want to meet him. Waapis jaane ke baad, I'll miss him."

"Yes... ofcourse." He said trying to sound happy for her and continued "Afterall you both love each other, right?"

"Although you love him, but definitely not more than your Sakha babu. Haina?"

"Acha wo..." she was about to say nonchalantly but suddenly she changed her expressions into a teasing one and said "Kyu? Aapko jalan ho rahi hai?" But she saw him having a plain expression making her frown. "Kabhi dekha hai mujhe jealous hote hue?" He asked with a small smile.

Yes it was true. Since childhood, she has seen his happiness, sorrow, adoration, calmness, awkwardness, pain and especially anger. But she never got to witness his jealous expressions. Then how was she supposed to imagine that?

"Ek baar main pohoch jaau aapke paas, toh aapka jalan bhi dekh lungi." She said folding her hands across her as if quite determined. "Acha? Aur wo kaise?" He asked with a smirk. She tapped her forefinger on her cheeks her gazes raised up towards the sky thinking a way.

"Wo sab main dekh lungi. Abhi mujhe jaana hai" Saying this she stepped on the pedal about to leave when he interrupted again "Arrey ruko! Itni kya jaldi hai?" She frowned and was about to speak when he asked "ek baat batao..." he pointed towards the basket "Yellow rose aur lavender, thoda weird combination nahi hai? Aur inn sab ka roz karti kya ho tum? Agle din tak toh murjha jaate haina? Bekaar ho jaayenge."

She smiled and took one from each and uttered "Yellow roses aapke favorite hai aur lavender mere. Ye dono ko saath rakhkar aisa lagta hai ki Bondita aur Sakha Babu saath hai." She admired them and said "aur kisne kaha ki ye bekaar hai? Inki khushboo ko aise barkharaar rakhti hu jis tarah humare iss atoot rishte ko rakhti hu."

"Acha? Aisa kya karti ho inhe barkharar rakhne ke liye?" He asked to which she replied with a grin "There is something... and wo toh ek surprise hai aapke liye. Jab aapse sach mein milungi, tab aapko bataungi. Shotti."

She looked at her wrist watch and exclaimed "Hey Dugga maa. Late ho jaaungi. Aap bhi na baaton mein laga..." She looked up and realized he has already disappeared. Smacking her own forehead she uttered "tu bhi na Bondita. Chal abhi. Warna Pratham ko phirse bahana mileaga Liz se chupke milne ka."

"