Chapter 25: The real culprit- Part 2

Chandrachur who escaped from there with Bondita as soon as he burnt the chalet, he straightaway went towards Prabeen to tell his plan to blame Bondita for everything just like the last time. But unlike that time, it was all her own plan. When Bondita and Phillips along with Thakuma and Anirudh reached there and started questioning Tupur, he hid behind the wall to witness everything.

"Batao Tupur." Tupur was snapped out of her thoughts when Bondita spoke up. "Kya tumne mera chehra dekha tha?" Yes that's true that she didn't see her face thus she nodded sideways in denial. They both looked at each other with a smirk. "See!" Phillips exclaimed spreading his arms towards the side moving towards the chalet which was by now extinguished but not completely. He continued "You didn't see the face of the culprit and you were blaming my wife."

"Mr. Aneerudh, aap ek barrister hai toh ye baat apni student ko samjhaiye ki bina saboot ke kisi pe aarop lagana kisi jurm se kam nahi." As Phillips said this moving there his foot stepped on something. A pink handkerchief was fallen there outside the chalet. He picked it up and looked at it. Purva saw this and remembered Eliza using it once. It had an embroidery of red rose stitched in the corner. "Ye rumaal toh Elija madam ka hai." Said Purva. "Toh iska matlab ye kaam Eliza ne hi kiya hai" said Phillips nonchalantly.

"What nonsense!" Yelled Eliza who was gone to get the ointment and medicine for Tupur and reached there as soon as Phillips uttered this. "Nonsense kaha hai Ms. umm... what's your name... yea Eliza. Ye rumaal yaha pada hai and aap hi ke student ne kaha hai ye aapka hai. Iska matlab toh yahi hua ki aakhri baar yaha aap hi aayi thi." Bondita said as she and Eliza came face to face.

"Ye sach hai main yaha aayi thi par tab yaha par koi nahi tha. Saare girls Mr. Roy Choudhary ke saath bahar the. Tab mujhe yaad aaya ki aaj mujhe boys team ke saath training karwana hai. Aur ye haadsa mere aane ke thodi der baad hua hai. If you have any doubt, you can ask them." Eliza defended herself confidently. Even the boys said in her favour.

"Ek minute, kya kaha tumne?" Bondita asked her and continued "saari ladkiyaan Barrister babu ke saath bahar the? Toh Tupur akeli andar kya kar rahi thi?" With this everyone looked at Tupur suspiciously. "Ha Tupur, maine toh tum sabko paani ka drum bharne kaha tha na? Phir tum andar kab aur kyu gayi?" Anirudh asked calmly kneeling down in front of her but Tupur, although she heard whatever they said but was lost somewhere.

Eliza held her hand and said "batao Tupur daro mat" "Zaroor kaamchori karne ke liye yaha se bhaag gayi hogi ye. Sazaa se bachne ke liye kothi ke andar chali gayi hogi." Snapped Shorvori. Anirudh frowned was annoyed with the fact that the girls are still having riots between both the villagers with mere accusations when a serious matter is going on that too in front of these Fernsby couples who just need a chance to mock them on their so call temporary unity.

"Nahi maine toh unhe andar jaate hue dekha tab main waha gayi unka peecha karte aur..." "ek minute" She was interrupted by Bondita "kya kaha tumne? Unhe? Unka?" Phillips asked her in confusion "What's with these two terms Suzie?" "My dear husband, we address someone unhe or unke jab wo humse age mein bade ho, ya hum unki respect karte ho. Or else we use it jab ek se zyaada jan ko address karte hai." Bondita explained and again turned towards Tupur "Na hi main Tupur se badi hu, aur..." she chuckled in between and continued "Tupur ka mujhe izzat se sambodhit karna toh dur ki baat hai."

"Tum kya kehna chahti ho saaf saaf bataogi?" Anirudh stood up and said this wrinkling his brows. "Baat saaf hai Barrister babu, iska kehna hai ki isne mujhe dekha aag laagte?" She asked him to which he made a subtle node. "Isne aur bhi kisi ko dekha hai jiska naam ye chupa rahi hai. Ussey bachana chahti hai. Aur saare ilzaam mujhpe daal rahi hai."

Hearing this Chandrachur who was still there behind the wall witnessing everything muttered in his mind "Ye Bondita khud mujhe madad ke liye bulaakar mujhe hi phasane pe tuli hai" He fearfully came out before he could get caught."Tupur!" He called her in order to distract them from this fiasco. "Tum theek toh ho na? Ye... ye sab?" He asked kneeling in front of her showing his fake concern. He leaned closer to her face and uttered to make it audible only to her "jiss tarah se ye maamla tumse shuru hua hai, usi tarah khatam karo kaise bhi karke" saying this he pressed his thumb on her fresh burnt wound causing her wince in pain.

"Mujhe... mujhe kuch nahi pata, aap sab.. mu... mujhse itne s..sawaal..." Tupur was unable to complete her words due her sobs. Seeing her condition Anirudh said "Koi baat nahi Tupur. Ab tumse aur koi kuch nahi puchega. Tum ghar jaake araam karo. Hmm?" Thakuma's heart warmed a bit for Anirudh amidst the anger for Bondita seeing the concern and the way he talked with respect for a woman, that too an enemy.

Anirudh decided to stop this matter here as anyways he, Thakuma and Sumati was already aware about the truth as Bondita herself confessed it at the Fernsby mansion. So it was nothing but a waste of time to investigate the matter that too when the witness was traumatised by the incident happened with her. He looked at Bondita who in return gave a wink which said that he failed bring out the truth.

Chandrachur let out a relieved sigh as this matter was closed for time being. He glanced at Bondita who just rolled away her eyes.

Phillips asked looking everyone "ab aap sab kaha jaayenge? Ek yahi jaga tha jaha aap sab dushman gather hote the."

Anirudh looked at the burning chalet and said in a much higher voice, "humare vidya mandir ko jalane ki koshish ki gayi hai, humare hausle ko nahi. Kothi ab nahi bachi toh kya hua? Hum sab isi jagah pe aayenge aur padhai karenge."

"Sahi kaha. Iss poori jagah pe phir se saari cheezo ka intezaam ho sakta hai. Kadi dhoop mein hi sahi, par tayyari yahi hogi." Said Thakuma.

"Par main aapko iski ijaazat nahi doongi. Iss jagah par koi bhi mere ijaazat ke bina kadam bhi nahi rakh sakta." Bondita said this in an higher authoritative tone. Anirudh and Thakuma looked at her in confusion so did the other team members. "Hume ye jagah use karne ke liye aapki permission ki zaroorat nahi hai Mrs. Suzie." "Zaroorat hai Barrister Babu" as Bondita said this, few men came with a land measuring tape and rope.

They measured the ground where they practiced Soccer from to the burnt chalet and fenced the entire area with a barricade tape. The surveyor came forward and said to Bondita "Done mam. Now no one will be stepping into your property." Thakuma didn't understand what he just said but Anirudh was shocked to hear this.

________________________

Hey guys!

Soooo saari for the late update as I was having a tonne of assignments. I started drafting this chapter on Wednesday planning to post it on Thursday but got delayed due to the freaking offline lectures!

Hope you like this and lemme know what you think will happen next in the comments below and don't forget to turn the star orange.

And Thank you so much yoursonly_clichegirl for this wonderful new cover.

Love,
Ammy💜