Chapter 38: And the day arrived

London
11 months ago

Finally the day arrived, when her wait was coming to an end. She was going back to her motherland, her mother, her family and... ofcourse the one, her Sansaar.

Her newly married friends Pratham and Liz couldn't make it for her farewell due to their family function. But Bondita being so excited for her departure couldn't even feel their absence.

Perhaps, if it was written in their destiny they would definitely meet in future.

"Aakhir kaar tumhare Hindustan waapis jaane ka din aa hi gaya." Amartya said carrying her suitcase. He paused his steps and kept it down as Bondita halted near the wishing pool.

Her face was glowing more than the golden neck chain and jhumkas she was adorned with. The colour of her cheeks were matching with the chiffon saree she was wearing.

She opened the lid of the glass jar that she had been carrying all the way till here which was filled with coins. She turned behind facing her back towards the pool and emptied the entire content into the water from it closing her eyes with a smile.

Amartya chuckled and asked "Aaj kya maanga apne liye?"

"Aaj apne liye nahi, apno ke liye maanga hai. Aur wo bhi... bohot saara." Bondita thought smiling.

(Before reading further, kindly go through the chapter 28 again, where the planning of their mission has been mentioned in details and Bondita's phone conversation with Mr

(Before reading further, kindly go through the chapter 28 again, where the planning of their mission has been mentioned in details and Bondita's phone conversation with Mr. Reginald about the meeting. This chapter is connected with that part.)

8:45pm

"Kal subah 5 baje ki train hai. Ye apni apni ticket le lo." Aman instructed.

The first step towards their latest muheem was indeed going to be the most difficult one. To enter the general meeting of the officers that is going to be held in Darjleeng is their biggest task. To know their plans that will be executed during the welcoming ceremony of the honourable Viceroy general, who will be in Tulsipur in few weeks.

They knew in order to keep the freedom fighters especially Ahaana Aas away from their discussions, they planned to conduct the meeting far at Darjaleeng instead of Tulsipur.

"Meri ticket cancel karwa do." Ahaana Aas said. "Toh kya jahaaz mein jaogi? Ya udke? Waise bhi zaroorat se zyaada hi phadphadati ho tum." Yusaf mocked folding the ticket.

"Chacha, Ahaana Aas hawa ka jhonka hai. Kab aayi kab gayi pata bhi nahi chahlega. Aur waise bhi uss meeting hall mein main pehle jaane waali hu. Aap logo ke saath rahi toh sahi nahi hoga. Kyuki kal mera asli chehra sabke saamne hoga. Naaki ye masked identity." She announced packing her belongings.

"Par hum kaise pehchaane tumhe?" Asked a confused Amol to which she replied "uski fikr tum mat karo, main tumhe pehchaan loongi." Saying this she left.

9:30pm
Tulsipur