Chapter 20: Certain perspective

The winter evening was leading to engulf the area with a bit darkness. Taking it as a source, Aman was waiting with the parchment behind the temple in his black attire which was helping him to get camouflaged in the dark surroundings. 

"Inqulaab Zindabaad!" he heard a familiar feminine voice, entirely different from what he heard from the chalet. He smirked thinking about her voice modulation to change into another person and turned towards her. "Aakhir sahi pehechaana tha humne, bhale hi tumhe kisi ne naa dekha ho, par aakhir kaar tumhe dhoondh hi liya, Ahaana Aas." he said while Ahaana Aas smirked and uttered, "Jo dikhta hai, zaroori nahi humesha sahi ho, kabhi kabhi, aankhe bhi dhokha de jaate hai babumoshaay. Aur Ahaana Aas ko pakadna, uski pehechaan saamne laana, hawaa ko pakadne ke samaan hai."

Hearing this, Aman creased his eyebrows and asked "matlab wo jo kothi mein jo ladkiyon padha rahi thi, wo aap nahi thi?" "jis kaam ke liye bulaya hai wo bataao, zyaada der tak yaha rukna safe nahi hai" she snapped him ignoring his question. He sighed and handed over the parchment and uttered "isme Darjleeng ke muheem ka naksha hai jo 3 din baad hai aur bomb banane ke instructions bhi, Viceroy ke liye." Nodding to it she took it and uttered "Agli baar mujhe dhoondhte hue mat aana. Main khud waha aa jaaungi." "Par ab toh tumhe maine dekh liya..." "Jo dikhta hai, hume lagta hai wo hai, jo nahi dikhta hume lagta hai wo nahi hai" she snapped him in between and continued "Aankho se dekhi saari cheeze sach nahi hoti, kabhi kabhi wo bas ek chalaava bhi ho sakta hai. Aur baaki sab, har ek ka perspective, yaani drishtikon hota hai." "Inqulaab Zindabaad" both of them uttered together and left.

Anirudh was going through the encyclopedia preparing notes in order to distract himself from remembering about whatever happened the whole day or to be precise, to avoid thinking about Bondita

Anirudh was going through the encyclopedia preparing notes in order to distract himself from remembering about whatever happened the whole day or to be precise, to avoid thinking about Bondita. Suddenly there was a knock on the door. Turning towards it, he saw Bihari holding a parchment in his hand. "Wo Barrister babu, ye aapke liye London se chitti aayi thi jab aa yaha nahi the." He kept the envelope on the table and left the study closing the door behind him. "ye toh Bondita ke college se aaya hai." he uttered to himself. Since Anirudh was her guardian, this letter was sent to his address. In no time he opened the envelope and was elated to see the certificate in which it was printed, 

This is to certify that Bondita Das has achieved academic distinction by qualifying for London University Gold Medal in Bachelor of Law after Degree

His eyes were filled with tears of happiness while he remembered his dream which became true.

"Mera Sapna hai ki tum meri tarah, mere saath, barrister bano"

"Main banungi birristra babu? Log samman karenge mera?"

"Log tumhe Birristra Babu kehke pukaarenge. Aur jis din aisa hoga na, main duniya ka sabse khush insaan rahunga, meri poori zindagi ka sabse... sabse zyaada khushi wala din hoga Bondita. Utsav hoga, jashn manaay jaayenge"