Chapter 28: Not a Prophetic Vision

*Please don't miss the A/N at the end*

3:00pm

"Darjleeng pohochte hi waha se seedhe uss meeting mein jaana hai. Maine suna hai ki isi meeting mein Viceroy General ke swaagat samaaro ki planning karenge. Bhale hi wo iss baar Deenpur ayenge. Par meeting hum jaise kraanti kaariyo se door, Darjleeng mein rakha hai. Par inhe bhi kya pata, ki hum bhi apne desh ke liye bhes bhi badal sakte hai." Abhoy said feeling proud of himself for gathering this information.

"Par meeting hall ke andar jaayenge kaise?? Pehredaaro se kaise bachenge" Asked Aman "Uski fikr tum mat karo, main sambhaal lungi." They heard a female voice and ofcourse it has to be none other than Ahaana Aas.

"Waha unhi ke waitress banke, tray pakadke andar chali jaaungi, aur poori planning sunn lungi." "Aur agar pakdi gayi toh? Tumhe sach ugalna pada toh? Waha andar bandook toh nahi le jaa sakti" Yusaf snapped in between. She pull out a chain and tied it on the wrist. A capsule was attached with it. "Sach ugalne se pehle isse nigal lungi. Wahi ke wahi meri saanse ruk jaayengi."

(Just like in the show when that fellow saathi of Manorama was caught by police during the party, he was asked to tell the truth, but instead he killed himself so that the truth could never come out. Similarly some freedom fighters or even the terrorists who doesn't care about their own life, even gets ready for a suicide-attacks, they usually gulps down these kind of suicide pills which is attached with a wrist chain so that they die without letting them tell the truth.)

"Yaha tum khud angrez hokar desh ki Kranti ke liye ladh rahi ho..." Ahaana Aas frowned a bit as Ornob uttered this while entering there and continued "aur waha Suzie Fernsby, hindusthani hokar bhi apne hi logo ke khilaaf hai." "Kya matlab?" Aman asked curiously. Ornob narrted about the chalet burning incident to them which he came to know while coming here. Ahaana Aas was although listening everything but seems like her mind was somewhere else.

She looked at the time, stood up and was about to leave when one of them asked "Tum kaha jaa rahi ho? Hume yojna bhi toh banana hai." Without turning around she said "desh ki kraanti bas angrzo ko bhagaane se nahi  hoti. Bas yu samjh lo ki kraanti ki taraf ek aur kadam uthane jaa rahi hu." Saying this she went away.

The floor was spilled with his blood that was flowing from his head

The floor was spilled with his blood that was flowing from his head. But to his surprise, it wasn't paining at all. Infact he was totally in a numb state where he was unable to feel anything. Every thing seems to be gradually getting blurred but he saw Bondita again kneeling down more in front of him leaving the iron box aside. "Suniye! Uthiye na." He heard this from her jerking him. "Jaldi uthiye na" What's happening with him? Why was she jerking him as if waking him up from a slumber? Wait what? Waking up?

"Uthiye na." His eyes opened with a jerk only to find Tupur in front of him trying to wake him up. He got up with a heavy breath and sweating profusely. He looked around only to find himself in his room of Das haveli sitting on the rocking chair.