First Time || HillBilly

Old work, not proud of, read if you wanna.
♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡

Warnings & Details

Nothing aside from this is Max's first time, enjoy :>

♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡

Coldwind was always one of your favorite maps, so bright yet so scary, the cornfields always gave you a sense of safety.

You where in trail like any other, You, Dwight, Ace, Jake and Jane where all 4 maning a gen, just as you compete the gen, he appeared out of no where, is chainsaw ripping though Jake in a instant.

You immediately ran towards the old house and took shelter behind a bed upstairs, the sound of your teammates being hooked one by one terrified you.

You mustered up the courage and finally moved from behind the bed to rescue your teammates but not before you could hear the sound of uneven footsteps walking upstairs, he knew you were here.

You slowly stepped back behind the bed again as he entered the room, you held your breath as he slowly looked around the room, looking for any movement, his head slowly locked onto your position, he just stood there staring at the bed, he had to of known you where there buy you remained still as the sounds of Entity took your teammates echoed from outside.

It was just you left.

He began to approach you, tears strum down your cheeks as his hand thumped against the metal railing that you hid behind, he grabbed you by your shirt collar and yanked you up.

"Please no! Let me go!" You begged and cried, grabbing his wrist that clung to your shirt, his white eyes blinked for a moment before he tilted his head and lowered you to your feet.

The huge disfigured man stared you down, he was so big, you've never really looked at him and always cringe just of the outline of him.

The sounds from outside indicated that the trial was over, the Entity must've seen no one outside and assumed everyone had been killed and one escaped.

The sun that creeped though the boarded up windows slowly seeped away into a dark blue darkness.

You shivered from the sudden coldness but also from the man limping over to the door and closing it, leaving you two alone together.

You began to creep around the bed before he came back to you, the two of you standing at the foot of the bed.

His big hands gripped your shoulders giving them a light squeeze.

".... So...ft..." He spoke, you perked your head up, you've never heard him speak before and always thought he couldn't.

"You can talk..?" You spoke, he tilted his head down to you and nodded as his hands slid down your shoulders to your hands, he gently cupped them and examined your fingers, his thumb gently pressing down on your palm, making your fingers twitch causing your ring finger to bend down and touch his thumb.

He moved his hand back when you did that, he shyly back away.

"S-sorry, I've never been this close to a killer before.." You say and take a step closer, feeling more comfortable around him that he doesn't have his hammer or chainsaw.

He tilted his head once again. "Yo..u're.. Not... Sca...red of... M..Me?" He grumbled, you smile.

"Well, without your weapons and such I have nothing to be scared of." You notice the rather large muscles his has and the very obvious abs he has.