Back in his claws || Trapper (part two)

Old work, not proud of, read if you wanna
~~~~~
Everything hurts, the two girls around the girls around the campfire comfort and tend to you wounds, shards of metal and chips of stone are in your skin and it hurts like the devil.

"What's your name doll?" The girl with the country accent and blonde hair speaks up.

"...Y/n.." You painfully say as the girl with the red hair and braids yank a piece of stone out of your skin.

"Sorry, God when was the last time we had to fix up a Survivor when they arrived here?" She said.

"Probably me, with that whole car crash.." A thick wide Latino lady speaks up.

"Hm, what happened to you anyway?"  A tall man speaks up, he has a beer gut and long hair along with a beard.

"... The mines, they collapse- no, an explosion was sent off... You spoke, the red head gripped your arm.

"The mines? Like MacMillan estate!?"  She questioned.

Shocked, you nodded, everyone lightly gasp and the kind country woman laughed.

"Well it's about time we got you! I bet Trappers gonna be real happy to see you!" She yelled out as she wrapped you arm in a bandage.

"T-the Trapper? What are you guys talking about, how do you know about the estate!?" You question.

A man with glasses speaks up, adjusting his glasses with his fingers. "Well, this wouldn't be the first time a Survivor has come late, Jane and Plague got here on the same day, Jeff and Legion and so on-"

Before he could finish, a black mist surrounded you and a few others.

"Ooh, your first trial, good luck!" The man with the glasses yelled out before being consumed by the fog.

Opening your eyes, your met with the estate once again.

"The fuck..." You mutter.

"How fitting!" The blonde women appears from behind a box, you jolt back slightly.

"How well are you with one of those?" She points to a generator along side a wall, you nod and she shoots you a wink and thumbs up and the two of you walk over to the generator.

"So, what did you do the Estate?"

"I was a coal miner."

"Wait seriously, but your a girl."

"I know right."

"That's awesome."

You and blonde hair girl laugh.

"I'm Kate by the wAY... Almost messed that up there." She nervously laughs as you flick one of the three levers down.

You feel pretty confident as the two of you continue on the gen, before hearing low breathing and loud thumps.

"Oh fuck that's him." Kate whispers a yanks you behind a box, the two of crouched behind a few boxes.

He gigantic man appears with some dark overalls, metal rods impaled into his shoulder and a bear skull mask.

"That's... Evan.." You softly speak, Kate looks over to you.

"So you do know him, what, where you two friends or somethin'?"

"Y-yeah... You could say friends."

"Why did you say it like that?"

"Like what?"

"You stuttered and paused... Wait where you guys more than friends?"

"W-what no, we just-"

"Did you two fuck?"