Echo || Trapper (part 3)

Old work, not proud of, read if you wanna

~~~~~

Small note: I didn't plan on doing a 3rd part of this Trapper story, but I love him way too much. I was going to make a whole separate story for him but I'm still fixing up Sharp Heart (joey x reader) and I'm still considering making another story with Doctor or Trickster. Either way, I like this storyline with Trapper and I MAY even do a 4th part, I'm not sure though, until then, here's the 3rd part :)
---------------------------------------------------------
Warnings & Details
Handjob, blowjob, degrading, pain kink, choking, almost caught(?), jealously, teasing, angry and rough seggs, frenemies(?)

(Important)
Takes place after the first part.

---------------------------------------------------------

You where sitting in with your friend Caroline who was fixing up your new miner tracks that have been recently assigned by Sir Archie.

"I really liked my flannel jacket man.." You grumbled as you took a sip of your coffee, Caroline laughed.

"You can still wear it just on top of this." She said as she pressed down on the rubbery fabric.

"I guess- AH!" A loud thud against the table startles you, you snap your head over and see Evan, slamming a folded up paper beside you. The two of you make eye contact for a brief moment before he walks away.

"What was that about?" Caroline asked, you nervously shrugged as you picked up the paper and unfolded it.

Don't make this wired, about last night, I don't want it to happen again, it was a one time thing and my first time with anyone, let's leave it at that.

Your heart sunk, Evan and you had sex last night and it seemed like he enjoyed it and it had been so long since you'd done anything with anyone.

"What is it?" Caroline questioned once again.

"Uh, nothing just some report." You lied, the sadness that you felt quickly became anger. You cleached your fists underneath the table and crumpled the paper.

"How much longer will this be?"

"Uhg, you're the only female coal miner so it's so different, you may have to go in with out it?"

Hearing this made your mood a bit better, having to not wear any dumb rubber.

"Ah thats a relief." You glance over to the clock, 7'0.

"Shit, I better get going."

You grab your belongings as Caroline waves politely, you wave back.

It's a chilly day, you rub your arms with your hands hoping the friction would warm you up.

"Oi, why don't you get an outfit?" Todd asks.

"I guess I'm just special." You tease to Todd, he scoffs and lightly pushes you over as the two of you walk down the mines.

You grab your time sheet, seeing what wings you'll be taking, you groan.

"Fuck, why do I get the east wing man, didn't we just start on that one?" You question, Todd laughs as he hand you a hair elastic.

You sigh and take it, both of you doing up your hair, Todd had long hair and refused to cut it.

"Ah, well I have cart duty so I'll be down to see you eventually." He says, patting down one of the big metal carts.

You laugh as you grab your labelled pickaxe, you shoot Todd and middle finger and he shoots one back to you. You snort as you turn away, walking down the long tunnel.