Love memorial || Joey

♡-------------------------------------------------♡

Warnings & Details

Soft Joey, embarrassed reader and Joey, slow, passionate, rough, reader has their v-card still, lap sitting, dry humping (kinda)

♡-------------------------------------------------♡

You shake as you slowly walk to the lodge of Mount Ormond, Joey wanted to speak to you.

"Why now... It's pitch black man." You mutter, your flashlight shaking with your hand.

You finally see the huge building, looking completely different from how it looks in the trails.

It looks like an actual, livable place, no broken walls or ceilings, just a normal all be vandalized, Lodge.

You walk through the arch of the doorway into the lodge, a fire was lit in the huge firepit in the center, you saw him sitting on one the couches.

"Hey.." You speak, clicking your flashlight off, he looks over to you, he gives a 'sup' kinda nod and pats on the couch beside him.

You place down your flashlight on the table, you unzip your jacket and fling it over the chair beside the couch. You slowly take a seat beside him.

"Are you... Okay, Joey?" You ask, he let's a soft sigh as he hands you a drink.

He was normally like this when he asked to see you. Joey was different to the other Legion members, he was calm. You've met one of the other Legion's, Susie, she was sweet and quiet. But Susie and Joey said you shouldn't see Frank or Julie, you agreed.

You took the drink, cracking it open, hearing the fizz of the cold what you assumed to be beer, you took a sip of it, better then nothing you supposed.

"Y/n..." He spoke.

"Hm?" You hummed in response.

He placed his drink down on the floor and pressed his hands to his face. Something was bothering him, you put your drink down as well, lifting your legs up onto the couch and crossing them, you turn your body to face him. His grayish blue orbs look back at you.

He sighed again. "Y/n... Is there something wrong with me?" He asks.

You tilted your head, puzzled by the question. "What do you mean."

"Every since I met you, this feeling I've had is, good, like, I get happy when I see you, I don't feel like that towards anyone else. Susie, Julie, Frank or even any of the other Killers, it's just you... But recently.." He pauses and looks away, slumping his shoulders down. You're worried, does he not like you anymore, did he ask you to come here to end things?

"I feel nervous around you.." He utters, your heart skips a beat, you feel your face become warm and your hands become clammy.

"W-what do you mean nervous?" You nervously laugh, He looks back at you, fixing his posture and raising his head up.

"It's like... I'm on a roller coaster when I look at you now, I get a not in my stomach and my heart rate increases." His expression changes to a soft worried expression.

"Is it... Wrong that I feel like this... Is it Y/n?" He asks, your shocked, did this man just say that he's in love with you with out saying it!?

He looks away quickly and clears his throat, pressing a fist to his lips. You look away as well, you clear your throat as well and rub you arm with you hand.

The two of you sit in silence, the sound of the crackling fire making it less tense. You take a glimpse at him, he's looking at you to, he inhales sharply and looks away again.