Warmth || Jeff

Warnings & Details:

Softdom Jeff
Slow and sensual
Touched starved reader

♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡

You slide around a wall in The Underground Complex, gripping the white wal behind you.

The killer was Nemesis and he had quickly managed to kill a fellow survivor; Jane.

You, Mikaela and Jeff hadn't even done a single generator, zombies felt they where everywhere at every turn, you and your team couldn't get anything done.

You heart pounds in your ear, you grab your bearings and peer from behind the wall, Nemesis was running down the hall towards you, he must've saw you.

"Shit!" You yell, breaking into a sprint down the hall opposite of Nemesis.

You get around another corner a spot a pallet, as you continue to run, you see that Nemesis has already gotten so close to.

You make towards the pallet, tossing it down hoping to stun him. But he was smart about this and takes a small step back as you throw down the pallet. He pulls out his tentacle and wips you with it.

You immediately are overwhelmed with a buzzy painful feeling through out your chest, you cough up blood. You couldn't stop now, you kept running away from him.

You turn into a room, it was small with a tiny catwalk above you. Suddenly, you feel someone grab your arm and pull you behind some boxes that where tucked beneath a set of stairs.

The person who grabbed you, places their hand on your mouth to keep you quite. You immediately knew it was Jeff, just from how large his hands where.

"Shh.." He hushes in your ear, keeping his hand firmly on your mouth. You don't make a sound, even trying hard as to not breath.

You hear the sound of giant footsteps approaching the room that you and Jeff where hiding in.

Nemesis enters the room. Yourself and Jeff peek over the boxes to look at him, he glares over the room for a few short moments before he grunts and leaves the room, his massive and loud footsteps echoing down the hall.

After Nemesis leaves and Jeff feels like it safe, he takes his hand off of your mouth.

"You okay?" He asks, taking a small step back away from you, you turn and face Jeff, looking over your shoulder before.

"Yeah, jeez Jeff, thanks.." You say, sighing in relief. Jeff nods with a gentle smile.

You notice he is holding a Syringe.

"Here, hold still." He says, placing one of his hands on you shoulder, he bites the cap off of the Syringe and spits it out on the floor.

You whence as the needle digs into your skin, hissing in slight pain.

He looks at your face. "Not a fan of needles?"

You shake your head, more of the purple liquid from the needle continues to sink into yours vains.

"There.." He whispers, taking the needle out of your skin, he drops the glass syringe on the floor.