Close up || Ghostface (part two) (old)

Old work, not proud of, read if you wanna.
~~~~~~

"Nine inches?"

"No! He has to be at least seven, a little white boy like him, no."

You felt so embarrassed, you recently told Jane and Elodie about your evening with Ghostface.

"Are you guys done?" You groaned, the two girls laughed and lightly shoved you over.

"Girl! You had sex with a killer!" Jane yelled, you quickly covered her mouth, sure, the three of you where in your tent and you where kinda far from the rest of the survivors but this place echoed like crazy.

"Shut it will you!?" You harshly whisper, Elodie bursts out laughing and covers her mouth.

Jane pushes you hand off her mouth, the two girls continue to laugh as you heard the tent unzip, excepting to see Felix because he borrowed your flashlight, you where meant with a completely different man.

Danny, in his mask and all.

The two girls scooted themselves back in fear and clapped their hands over their mouths, you sat still, anger filling up in you.

"What are you doing here!?" You speak, he tilts his head over to the two scared girls and gives a playful wave.

You smack his chest and he looks back to you, his hand curls around your wrist.

"We... Need to talk Y/n.." He lowly speaks, he yanks you up and pulls you out of your tent. You try to resist as he shoves you behind him.

"You two ladies keep your mouths shut, okay, lovely." He gives Jane and Elodie a thumbs up before walking away with his hand on your wrist.

-------------

"Danny, Danny! What the hell!? You say as he pulls you closer to killer camp, you try to resist.

He gets fed up with you and yanks off his mask, letting it fall to the ground, he aggressively grabs your wrists and pins you against a tall tree.

"I said... We needed to talk..." He coldly says, his dark brown eyes stare deep into yours, you freeze still in fear, your not scared of him like you used to be yet he his still scary.

"I... Need to talk to you, Y/n..." He says, his breath brushes against your warm cheeks, you bite your inner cheek and stiffen your shoulders, you nod.

The two of you quietly walk around the camp to avoid the other Killers till the two of you stop at his place.

He opens to door a gently nudges you in, shutting the door behind you two.

"Okay, I'm here what do you wa-"

He pulls you close to him as he presses his lips against yours, this completely caught you off guard but, you did kinda expect this.

You melt into his arms as your arms wrap around his shoulders, your hands dangling behind him.

This wasn't like the kisses the two of you shared that time when you where having sex, it felt passionate and not in a sexual way.

He softly inhaled through his nose and exhales, stepping forward so you step back, your legs hit the back if something of what feels like an arm of a couch or chair.

You quickly found out when the two of you accidentally fell against each other on the couch, you thought he meant to do this but from the expression on his face, it indeed was an accident.

You both softly laugh as he places a kiss against your neck. "I think... I need to say more, or maybe do more to you... How would you a feel about that, hm?" He softly speaks, you melt at his words and dreamily nod.