His Little Experiment || Doctor

Hey gorgeous people, I'm back for a moment to finish a one-shot about doctor for a good friend of mine who has a huge crush on him. Enjoy

♡------------------------------------------------♡

The sound of snow crunched delightful underneath your boots as you walked towards Lérys.

Recently, you've taken quite an interest to The Doctor, something about him and his personality draws yourself closer to him, wanting to know more about him.

You don't know where this fascination came from, or when it started, or how he hasn't killed you. But you didn't question it, you only had questions for him.

Just like most maps in the realms, Lérys looked quite different than what you seem in the trials, windows weren't shattered, the smell of damp concrete wasn't in the air, nor was the smell of electricity, you didn't think electricity could have a smell but, here you are.

You pushed the entrance door open to Lérys and immediately feel warm as you take only a few steps into the building. You wonder throughout the halls of Lérys, looking for him, you didn't find him in his office, nor the main facility area.

"He couldn't be in trial could he?" You muttered to yourself, resting your hand on one of the walls outside his office.

Your eyes become fixated on that chair he always sits in, you normally find him there and for once he wasn't there. Your feet slowly shuffle into his office, reaching your hand out to feel the back of his leather chair, rubbing your hand over the top and down against the arm rest.

Suddenly, you hear the sound of foot steps approaching, you take your hand off the chair and turn around, clenching your hand behind your back.

You know who it is, and you didn't know what his reaction was going to be to seeing you in here before him, you hear the sound of metal be pushed and pulled apart as the foot steps get closer.

He turns the corner to his office and sees you clear as day and stands still for a moment, observing you.

"You're early." He says, as he blows air through his nose and he walks into his office, resting his head gear on his desk.

"Um, yeah, I had a Trial with Trapper and it ended pretty fast." You say as you walk around from his desk.

"Figures. Evan isn't very methodical with his traps, unlike Lisa.." He says as sits in his chair, you stubble with your hands, not knowing what to do with them.

"I have a question-"

"I'm shocked." He says, as he rubs his eyes, they must be dry.

"Hm, uh, how well do you know the other killers." You ask as you sit in the chair across from him.

"Not as well as you think." He says as he cups his hands together and rests his hands against his desk.

"Then how do you know Hag is more methodical than Trapper?"

"I underestimated her, like other survivors like yourself, we can watch what the other killers are doing, take notes, observe and learn, like you are doing now." He finishes, digging his left pointer into his desk.

"You can also watch Trials? How?" You ask, he let's out a small sigh a leans toward a bit.

"We ask the Entity."

"How do you talk to the Entity-"

"How about you ask some different questions, ones that don't have to with basically my boss and co-workers." He firmly speaks, his white glowing eyes piercing through you.