Expressionless || Shape (old)

♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡

Warnings & Details

First time for you
Michael is a complete dom fingering
kind of unconstitutional
soft to hard seggs

(Updated)

♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡

Trails always wore you out, why wouldn't they, trying to fix five generators before being hooked by a crazed killer, it's not the best part of living for eternity in the Entities Realm, sleeping was however.

You shared a few words with the other survivors before Kate suggested that you should go to bed and you couldn't agree more with her as you sluggishly walked to your tent.

As soon as you saw your bed, you immediately fell face first into, forgetting to even rezip your tent back up.

---

You awoken to a freezing breeze at your legs, you look over to the opening of your tent and saw it wide open.

"Fuck man..." You said, as you got on all fours and reached over to the zipper of the tent, closing it up, you fell immediately back down on the opposite side of your bed against your stomach, you where so tired.

But then.

You hear the sound of faint breathing.

Your heart stops and your eyes snap open.

The breathing is right behind you, it's in your tent.

Before you could get up and see who it was, they jumped onto your back and grabbed your hands with one of their hands as they pressed a knife against your neck, pinning your hands behind your back.

"Who the fuck- who the f-fuck are you!?" You're whole body shakes, this was a Killer, one hundred percent it was.

You feel themself lean down, breathing into your ear, but it wasn't brushing against your ear and it sounded muffled. It was The Shape known as Michael.

You let out a shaky exhale. He flips you over on to your back, pinning your hands above your head, his white mask stared down at you, his head looking all over your body.

You weren't exactly covered, before you went to bed, you took off your hoodie, pants and bra before falling asleep which left you wearing a white tank top and pink underwear.

He looked back up to you, fear made your body tremble, he was the last killer you faced before trials ended and you managed to escape, being a little shit in progress.

"Please... Please don't kill me..." You begged, you've never been killed outside of trials but you didn't want to find if you would or wouldn't come back seeing how the Entity was kind enough to let the survivor set up camp here.

He looked around, listening for any sound before he looked back down to you, he looked at his large kitchen knife, examining it before setting it down on the floor.

You sighed in relief as his other hand let go of you, however, he was still on top of you, your breathing calmed down but it lightly hitched as he gently caressed your hips.

"H-hey don't-" He pressed a finger against his masks lips and tilted his head, he could do whatever he wanted to you and you had no choice but to let him, he was so strong and was the embodiment of Pure Evil, however, he was being quite gentle with you.