Plaything || Trickster

♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡

Warnings & Details

Pre-Entity
Reader is a popular fashion designer
Reader has a small crush on Trickster

♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡

P.s - the whole shot takes place Korea, I'm not close to being Fluent in Korean. The Y/n in this is protrade to be Korean and everyone else in this shot is Korean, but everything will he writin in English.

Thank you for your understanding

Enjoy ♡

♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡

Your fingers delicately hold a lock of your hair, looking over the rather grim black and red outfit you had just completed.

You let a sigh, feeling like something was missing, you let your hair fall on your shoulders.

"I don't know..." You mutter, tilting your head to the side.

"Hard time?" A familiar timid voice speaks up from behind you. Ji-Min, walking into your office with a coffee in hand.

You exhale, taking the coffee from her hand as she holds it out to you. "Yeah, little bit, somethings missing right?" You asked.

She stands blankly with her green wide eyes, looking over the outfit.

"The.. Feathers are a bit much." She says, you hum and nod.

"Yeah but he wanted feathers." You say, taking a sip of your coffee. Ji-Min looks at you with a puzzled expression.

"Really? It- it doesn't really.."

"Yeah I know, but he's expecting feathers. So, this is what I could do. And if he wants it changed I'll change it." You say, holding your coffee in both of your hands.

You sharply exhale. Taking a look a Ji-Min. "Did you figure when they'll be here?"

Ji-Min jolts with a "Oh!" And pulls out her phone, nervously fiddling with it.

"Uh, 8:30, ma'am."

You burn your tounge on your coffee, letting out a confused hum. "PM?" You ask, confused and annoyed.

Ji-Min nods. You sigh, placing down you coffee and pitching you fingers between the bridge of your nose.

"Christ, why so late!?" You ask, your hand falling down to your side.

Ji-Min trembles with her phone. You notice her poster, her hands shaking. Your lips pop in and out of your mouth for a moment, taking a deep breath in and out.

"Sorry, Ji-Min, it's not your fault, of course not." You say, calmer, patting down your high waist black skirt and resting your hands together in front of them.

"Yes, Ma'am, um, she couldn't really explain, just that they would arrive at that time." Ji-Min finishes, you sigh, looking at the clock on the wall.

2:51 PM.

You close your eyes and press your lips together, opening them when you look back at Ji-Min.