Bloodied Fist || David (LGBTQIA+)

♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡
Warnings & Details:
Reader is a male
Reader is a Trans Male

Note from yours truly:

I've decided to make this reader a Trans Male as I'm aware that I actually have a few readers that are Trans! Both female and Male.
I want to make to clear that I am not sexualizing the Trans community, as I have unfortunately seen quite a few stories Fetishist Trans people and that is super disrespectful towards anyone in the Trans Community.

And if you are a Trans person reading this now,
I want to let you know, that are beautiful and or Handsome. Never let people bring you down for being true to yourself, you are so strong and brave. I see that it is incredibly hard for Trans people live in this world and I just have to say that I am so unbelievably proud of you for you to keep walking forward with that amazing heart of yours.

Now.

Please enjoy 💕
♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡

"Fuck, my baack." You groan in pain as you slide down the log you where sitting on.

A few survivors look over at you, the back of your shirt getting wood chips all along it.

"You always got somethin' going on you with your back, dude." Jake says, snapping a twig and flicking the two pieces in the fire.

"No I don't, my back just hurts." You say, clearly annoyed.

"Jeez, Y/n, was that Legion game that bad?" Dwight asks, you sigh with a nod.

"Those lil' shits never fail to piss me off." Meg says, adjusting her body so her legs are on the log with her now.

"You know, that might be the first time you're right about something Meg." Jane says, a couple of the survivors laugh and make sassy remarks towards Janes comment.

You laugh pull the punches along with everyone, hearing the faintest sound of footsteps behind you.

Feng Min, Vittorio, Felix and David where walking towards the camp, there trial ended.

Feng Min was holding her arm, in pain while Felix was helping her walk, you stand up along with a couple other survivors to help her over.

"Jesus, what happened?" Élodie asks, helping Feng Min sit down, Feng Min groaned in pain as Élodie tended to her.

"Stupid fucker couldn't handle the fact that she was good at makin' run." David says, crossing his arms with a gruffy groan.

"Who was it?" You ask David as he take a seat. He sighs.

"Pinhead. Stupid ass." He says, still annoyed. You nod, deciding not to bother David anymore as he can get quite heated if asked to many questions after a trial, you didn't want to risk it.

You watch as Élodie wraps Feng Mins arm up, your eyes moving back to David. He had a slash on his arm that he was tended to by himself.

"David, uh, here lemme help with that man." You say, getting up and shuffling over to him. He looks at you a rolls his eyes.