~Last update~ (maybe)

Hey sinners, this maybe the last I will post on here, considering that I haven't play DBD in a good few months, I've lost that connection I've had with the game and even the characters.

I may stop writing all together unfortunately, I know many many of you still enjoy reading these stories, there is indeed something quite arousing about have sex in a place of death, having sex with those around you who you have become close to or having sex with those who have been trying to kill you only for them to let down their gard for a moment. I clearly still like the ideas if it is not obvious.

In other light, I may go back in some of the oneshots and fix up some spelling errors, I noticed a lot that I used "you" instead of "you're" and/or "your" It's quite annoying.

Another thing I would like to say is, I love making stories, I've always wanted to write the fantasies that I've had in my head.

(most of them not being sexual)

But, I think I need to be in a place of my life to actually set aside time to write,  I am 19, in my last year of High school and currently looking for a job, I sadly do not have time to write stories, let alone sexual stories about killers in a game.

However once again, I love writing, it is one of my favorite, but (skip this if it is to much, slight TW)

I have frontle lobe brain damage from my father and has made my brain very slow and I still act not my age, thus I have to be on loads of medication, it's mainly just boring medical stuff that I will not go into. But the point is that it makes me very bad at conveying words.

I want to make polished stories, but I can't do that sadly. This isn't meant to be sad by the way, I am just saying my condition has made making stories rather difficult.

So for the time being, I will be coming off of Wattpad, that means that this one-shot story is sadly over, maybe not for good, but, I don't want to be working on this anymore sadly.

I have read all of the request, such as the very popular Frank and Deathslinger request and I would love to write them, but just not now.

This has been quite thrilling, and it has been a delightful time with this story, but of course, I am sure there are many other people on here that are apart of the DBD community that also write oneshots, please take a look at the other writers on here.

Thank you all for this.

Remember to keep sinnin' bitches

And I love you all ✨💕