Tinted Expression || Shape || (remastered/reworked)

♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡

Warnings & Details:

Multiple rounds
Foreplay
Pain & pleasure
Overestimated
Matting press
Reader has large attributes
Stabby stab (slight warning)

Note from yours truly:

After popular request. Here is the remastered Michael shot. It's a bit longer than the last one, so please enjoy.

♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡

"Wait, what about Utilities?" Nea asks.

"Flashlights.. Uuuh." You responded to her, turning to your side to look at your stash of items.

"Yeah I have a few, I'd say, uh, 28?" You tell Nea, she groans and leans back against her bed.

"Man I only have 7, how did you get 28!?" She asks, you laugh.

You and Nea where going through your items together in her tent, figuring out how and more of what.

"Save up your BP Nea, then when you feel like you have enough just spend 'em all." You brag to her, she scoffs.

"Easier said than done, Y/n." She complains, you laugh, stuffing one of you flashlights back in your bag that seemed to never end. Very convenient.

"Well, Trials are gonna start soon, you want anything or not?" You ask Nea.

She takes a look at all her stuff lined up against a box in at the edge of her tent, a couple spray cans tiped over beside it.

"Ah shit, um you got anything ranger kits? Used my last one during yesterday's trials." She asks, you smile and nod, grabbing two Ranger med-kits and handing them to her.

"Oh my God, thank you Y/n." She exhales as she takes the two from your hands, placing one of them on the box with all her stuff.

You leave her tent to let her get ready for trials, giving her a small wave before exiting.

You stop by your tent to drop off your bag, you decided to grab yourself one of your flashlights, stuffing a new battery inside it.

"Alright.. Let's see what you can do today." You say to the Flashlight, giving it small shake as you walk back to the campfire with the other survivors, some of them laughing.

It makes you wonder how in a place like this, they still smile and laugh, have fun and even, be in relationships.

It's not talked about, but there have definitely been instances of survivors blowing off steam with other survivors. With even a silly rumor spreading amongst the group of survivors that David and Dwight have a rather romantic fling on the go.

Unfortunately, you haven't been offered or asked to blow off steam with anyone, you're not exactly one that has that on the mind and even if you do have those thoughts on the mind, you try and not to give in, figuring it might even feed The Entity.

You take a seat on one of the many logs around the campfire, watching as Steve and Quentin play Rock, Paper, Scissors for a flashlight that was Black and Gold. Steve winning the battle with Nancy and Johnathan giving Steve a good laugh and pat on the back.

You smile. It's nice here. Sometimes.

You glace down at you feet as fog begins to swarm you.

---