More questions for my sinners

Good evening everyone.

I have wanted to make my shots more inclusive with other things, but I'm not sure what everyone's needs are.

So, I have decided to make this lil question thing! Below there will be a list of questions and I want you, all of you, to answer them honestly. It will help me to write better shots and please y'all the best I can.

Alrighty? Here we go.

——————————————————

Which do you prefer more.
Survivors shots or killer shots?

Which do you prefer more.
Monsters or humans?

Which do you prefer more?
Silent or talking?

Which do you prefer more?
Masked or not masked?

Which do you prefer more?
Rough or gentle or both?

Which do you prefer more?
Meaningless or meaningful?

Which do you prefer more?
Pre-Entity or in the realms? (depending on the pleaser)

Which do you prefer more?
Degrading or Praising?

If there was shot that involved more than one killer/survivor, would you skip over it?

If there was a shot that involved both genders pleasing the reader (example, Male killer and female survivor) would you skip over it?

(Next two questions are for female readers)

If there was a shot that had "double penetration" would you skip over it?

If there was a shot where the pleaser in question used "the other hole" would you skip over it?

If there was a usage of more violence being added into my shots, would that make you uncomfortable to read?

If there was was a shot where the pleaser in question takes the reader without their consent, would that make you uncomfortable to read?

If there was a shot where the pleaser in question takes the reader in front of other people, would that make you uncomfortable to read?

If there was a shot where the pleaser in question were to slap the reader in the face and/or behind during the fun time, would that make you uncomfortable to read?

If there was a shot where the pleaser in question were to spit in the readers face, would that make you uncomfortable to read?

——————————————————

And that's all! Some of these questions are questions I have personally received multiple times and felt the need to ask everyone who reads my shots if they would be okay for me to add them.

Now depending on the feedback I received will change how I write my shots. Not hugely, but, definitely a slight change.

I would strongly appreciate everyone to be honest and do not judge others for being honest. I will not tolerate any form of slander towards others in my page.

Everyone has wants and needs and I simply aim to please.

My first shot of 2024 will be soon.

Thank you for your support
everyone. ♡