S.T.A.R.S || Nemesis

Warnings & Details
Accidental seggs, tentacle, reader is thicky wicky, Ace is a cuck, Nemesis doesn't speak, creampie(?)

(This was a request)

                          -------------                           

"God this place is scary.." You speak to your friend Jeff, he nods in response, med kit in his hand.

Nea had just been hooked and the two of you where on your way to save her. RCP was huge, it was difficult to find where she was.

"Hey I think we should.." You turn over to face Jeff but we see nothing but strange orange puss on the walls.

"Dammit.." You utter to yourself, turing a sharp conner to see a gen, you figure Jeff had gone to save Nea so why not work on the Gen.

Half way through the gen, you where completely zoned out in the wires that it took you a moment to hear the loud thumps behind you.

You quickly snap your head around to see, that thing, Nemesis, the new Killer and you where absolutely terrified.

You accidentally blew up the Gen as you bolt down the hall, him behind you.

Confidence, you see a pallet up ahead but confidence doesn't last long when a zombie appears right in front of you and slashes you, causing you to fall back and clench your stomach in pain.

The loud footsteps stop at you, you feel his tentacle wrap around your waist as he picks you up.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck.." You whimper in fear, he was taking to a hook, you begin to struggle like crazy.

You feel his tentacle tighten around you, as it grows longer and moves down your legs through your inner thighs. It was most likely to stop you from moving so much, but the feeling of his tentacle tighten around you and moving against your area feels a bit good.

A shaky, pleasant moan escapes your mouth as you begin to slowly stop struggle, he also begins to slow down his steps, eventually stopping all together.

You must've guess he heard you, and he was rather confused, but you took this as an opportunity to distract him.

His tentacle begins to slowly pulse as he gently moves it around, you groan in pleasure followed by your head giving down and looking down at the ground, this felt good and it was extremely wrong but this was again, a chance to escape, but why weren't you moving?

He is clearly distracted and you have a fantastic opportunity to brake free, yet the feeling of his tentacle rubbing against your sex through you pants feels good.

You where to committed and gave in, moaning a bit louder as he moved his tentacle up and down you, he actually let go of you and placed you on the floor, your back hitting the cold stone wall along with your head.

His tentacle slowly unraveled itself around you, moving the tip of his tentacle down to your now kinda wet jogging pants.

He began to slide his tentacle down the rim of your pants through your underwear, his tentacle rubbed against your warm, wet sex, you moaned as felt guilty about the situation.

"H-hah, this wasn't supposed to hah- happen.." You bite your thumb in embarrassment as his tentacle begins to enter you, your other hand clenches the carpet beneath you.

He makes a inhuman sound as he positioned himself closer to you, kneeling down in front of you as his tentacle swarmed inside you.

The low and garbled growl that he makes, makes the floor shakes. His other hand that is tentacle-less, grips your thigh that seemed so small compared to him, his huge hand caresses your thigh as his thumb dips itself underneath the rim if your pants, pulling them down.

He quickly yanks them off of you, revealing your soaked underwear with his tentacle inside you just pulsating inside you.

You felt so embarrassed yet completely turned on by the accident that is this, his hand clenches your shirt and rips it off you, your bra also snapping away, you finally come to your senses and see how exposed you are, you are just wearing your shoes!

"H-hey wait! We shouldn't be d-doing this!" You speak up, he looks at you, an angry growl comes out of his mouth as he begins to pump his tentacle in and out of you, he was waiting for you to come to so he could fuck you.

He pushes you down by your shoulders, your bare back hitting the carpet as your body begins to move itself up and down, the carpet rashing your back.

He slides his tentacle in deeper as he growls again, it was so big and long, it hurt but felt so good, you didn't want it to stop.

"Gah! F-fuck that feels amazing~!!" Your nails clench the carpet as you roll your head back, moaning loud as his tentacle royally fucked you.

Suddenly, you feel his hand slide behind your lower back, he easily lifts you up from the floor, his hand is so big, you are practically laying on it as he holds up.

His tentacle begins to pump in and out of you faster, your arms dangling down as your head falls back as well, you felt your climax building up greatly.

"God! Fuck! Don't stop! Don't stop! Please f-fuck!!" You scream in absolute pleasure as his tentacle moves ungodly fast inside off you, the palm of his hand that has the tentacle, slapping against your clit.

"Yes! Yes! Nemesis! Fuck! I'm going to cum all- over your god damn-! Fuck! Tentacle!!" You scream, your fists clenching as your inside feel tight and tingly, your whole body shakes as you let out a loud scream as you squirt your juices all over his tentacle.

He rips out his tentacle, taking a good few seconds before it is fully out, your juice still spilling out of you as he lays you back onto the carpet.

Your vision is completely foggy but it slowly adjusted as you look over to the doorway, seeing a pair of legs. It was Ace.

You look up to his face, a look of fear and arousal across his face, you see him begin to unzip his jeans, you look away from him in embarrassment, but the embarrassment quickly fades away into fear as you see Nemesis huge cock mear inches away from your pussy.

"W-w-wait thats- !!!!!" You reel your head back as he pulls you onto his cock, a low growl comes out of him.

He begins to thrust himself in and out of you, you throw your arms back and clench your fists, you look back to Ace, jacking himself off, you wanted to yell at him to fuck off but all that came out was.

"F-fuck yes!!" You squeeze your eyes shut and moan, Nemesis huge hands grip your hips, holding you still as he rams himself into over and over.

You just came a minute ago and you already felt another orgasm building up, you weakly flip a middle finger to ace as you look up to Nemesis.

"Yes! F-fucking ravage my insides, G-God Dammit Nemesis!!" You moan loudly, placing your hands against his arms, feeling the black plastic against your damp hands.

Loud yes's echo through out the whole building as Nemesis cums deep inside you, your back arching as you cum once again, screaming in absolute pleasure from his load inside you.

Nemesis slowly takes his cock out of you, cum slowly seeping out of you as you lay limply on you floor, you close your eyes as Nemesis walks away, his footsteps loud.

A set of footsteps echo down the hall followed by a smack making Ace yelp.

"You are a such a pervert Ace!" Says Jeff.

"The poor girl just got brutally fucked and your jacking off to her!?" Nea smacks Ace again. You hear someone near you followed by something unzipping and being taken off.

You partly open your eyes to see Nea taking off her jacket and putting it on you, it was quite big.

"My goodness Y/n, are you okay!?" Jeff kneels beside you as him and Nea help you up, your legs completely out of it.

You dreamily smile.

"Fantastic.." You breathlessly say.