Pick Your Poison || Frank & Joey

♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡

Details & Warnings:

Love Triangle,
Frank is rude af
Joey is sweet af
Sorta unconstitutional at times,
Enemies to f-buddies/lovers,
Reader is a new to everything

Note from yours truly:
This is an extra extra long read for those people who've been so supportive of these one-shots, thank you for the love as come back from my long break, love you all.

Enjoy - DrKitty :)

P.s always taking requests

P.p.s had to take out some parts due to huge misunderstandings, my deepest apologies to anyone who felt offended.

(Updated for misunderstandings)

♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡

Recently, something Strange has happen in the Entity's Realm. The matches have a been larger.

Suddenly, every now and then, 8 survivors and 2 Killer will be placed in a match together instead of the normal 4 against 1.

The maps also seem bigger, seeming like the all separate maps of one have been combined.

You noticed the first time when you loaded in a match with a Nurse and Wraith. The match felt near impossible, which it was, all 8 of you dying not long after the match started.

Some of the pairs would feel forced however, Killers like Trapper and Hag would be paired together. And then Killers like Spirit and Oni.

You where in another 8 vs 2 match and you where pretty sure one of the killers was a Legion, definitely one of the boys, you just didn't know which one yet.

Frank was annoying, you felt like he had something out for you ever since you've been in the realms, he always laughs when he knocks you down and usually tends to flip you off when he puts you on a hook. It was exactly hes fault, when first went up against him, you did teabag him a whole during the endgame collapse.

Guess he hasn't dropped that grudge yet.

Joey on the other hand, he was different, he ran his matches like you normally do as killer, every now and then he'll even say "Well done." Or something when he hooks you after a good chase, he was quite fun.

You where told by a fire around the fire, that Joey was most likely the only one in the Legion that didn't really want to be here in the realms, he didn't even want to kill before he got here.

Well doing a gen with Claudette, she starts humming a small tune, you look over at her.

"What's that?" You ask her, pulling down one of the levers.

"Humming?" She response, twiddling with the wires beside you.

You give her an annoyed look and she's laughs.

"Just a tune from one of the Legions disc's, I think it's Susie's mix." She calmly says, you snap your head away from your gen.

"Where did you get that!?" You harshly whisper too her, she giggles.

"I have the other disc's if you wanna listen to them?" Shes says, the sparks from the gen lighting her face up, you roll your eyes.

"That doesn't answer my question Claud." You groan at her, she just giggles again and looks back at you, her eyes adjusting behind you, her face sinks and she shuffles off the ground.