Chapter 35 - Showering

I was very aware of his presence behind me, as we walked through the hall to the shower cabins.
My pulse was racing, my breath uneven and that was definitely not just from working out. 

I stopped in front of a cabin and looked to my right to see that Alex had just made his way over to the one next to mine. There was about a two meter distance between us.

For a moment, we simply looked at each other. No one made another move. I recognized the desire in his eyes and prayed that he saw the same in mine. And for a second I believed that he does, but something seemed to hold him back. 

He hesitated, but then he closed his eyes for a second as if he would have been in pain, opened the door and stepped into the shower, leaving me alone in the hallway. 

I suppressed a frustrated groan while I leaned my forehead against the door. 

What did I expect? That he would push me into the shower and be all over me?

After all he was a gentleman at heart. 

Even though I had seen my own fantasy in his eyes, he wouldn't act on it. Not if he wasn't totally sure that I wanted the same. And I adored him for his well-mannered behaviour, I really did.. But this side of him was both endearing and absolutely torturing. And right now it was the sweetest form of torture for me. 

Yes, he was a gentleman and he didn't want to bring me into any situation that would be even the slightest bit uncomfortable for me. I deeply appreciated that. But just because he usually hesitated and refrained from letting go, didn't mean that I always wanted him to...

He had seen that I wanted it, I knew he had. So now he should damn well learn that he should take what he wanted. Because otherwise, I felt like I was going to loose my mind... 

I heard that he turned the water on and, immediately, I sensed a contraction in my lower body. God, I was burning for him. How could he not see that?

Slowly, I made my way over to his door and reached for the knob. My hand, however, lingered in the air right above. Should I do it? Uhh...

Fuck it. 

But the moment I grabbed the knob and wanted to press it down, the door was being opened with a swing from the other side. As a result, I stumbled a few steps forward and half inside. 

It seemed as if he had just changed his mind and was about to come to my cabin.. But when he saw me, he startled, stopped in his movement, and looked down on me with surprise in his eyes. 

He was completely naked, wet..and it was incredibly hard to keep my eyes on his face. 

We looked at one another for a second before we both rushed towards each other at the same time. My hands reached for his face and I pulled him down to me to press my lips on his while his hands grabbed my waist to pull me fully inside, close the door and push me against it with a gentle yet slightly impatient force. 

His hands grabbed the hem of my sports bra to push it up and I had to let go of him to remove it completely. 

Immediately after it was gone, his lips were back on mine and I pressed my chest forward and into his, longing for his touch. 
His hands, however, moved to my hips to press me back against the wall before they started massaging my breasts in a desperate but still tender way.

We both needed each other desperately and I couldn't wait any longer.

My hands traveled down his body until I arrived at my aim and when I let my fingers run over the top of his painfully hard looking dick with just a little teasing force, he growled and, quickly, grabbed my wrists to push them over my head and against the wall.